The Fun That Never Stops

Chris had walked back in later in the evening. The smell was still lingering but the worst of it had passed. When Chris walked in, he noticed Will staring at his D&D campaign with a dejected look in his eyes. His head swivels and turns to see Chris as the two make eye contact. "They still didn't play?" Will quietly shakes his head and Chris sighs, staring at the unconscious boys. "Well, why don't we play in the morning? They'll have no excuse and you'll all be well rested from the..weirdness that happened today." Will smiles and nods "That's..that's not a bad idea.." Chris smiles as Will's eyes start to close. "Get some rest Will" Will nods silently and falls asleep, curling up on the floor. Chris leaned against the wall, and soon found himself falling asleep as well. 

Chris looks around in surprise at the empty white void that surrounded him. "Well..this is new" Clouds move part as Chris walks through the void, showing Chris the cobblestone path he was walking on. The clouds begin to phase in and out as the light of the white void grows brighter. 

"When I grow stronger, I'm going to take out all those nasty guards who hurt us and we'll finally be free!" A man in a pure white smiles softly at him "Well that's a nice dream" A young Chris pouts "I'm going to make it a reality!"

Chris wakes up with a start as he hears shuffling around him. He looks to see Will setting up his D&D campaign. "Morning" Chris tells him and Will smiles, waving slightly. "Morning" Chris' eyes scan over everything that Will has set up. "Looks fun and..complicated." Chris chuckles scratching the back of his head and Will chuckles lightly. Will then moves over to a box of random clothes and shuffles through them. "Uh..Will? What are you doing?" Will suddenly pulls out a wizard like robe from the box and begins to put it on but quickly finds himself struggling. Will turns toward Chris, his hands still above his head as he attempts to get the outfit on him. "Um...help?" Chris chuckles before nodding, helping the slightly blushing Will get into the robe. Once the robe is on, Chris puts a purple hat on Will's head, smiling slightly. "Purple is always been my favorite color.." "Really?" Will asks and Chris nods "It looks..goofy but you wear it well Will." Will blushes and gives a wide smile in response. "Thanks"

Loud medieval music plays loudly through the cassette player, startling Lucas and Mike up from their sleep as the look around in shock before seeing Will in his outfit and Chris sitting at the table looking through some D&D related items. "Yes?!" Mike asks as he wakes up, groaning softly as he does. "What are you two doing?" Lucas asks and Mike rubs his eyes "Yeah..Will can you turn the music down?" "Please address me by my full name." Will states, confusing the two boys. "What?" Mike asks and Will slams down his wizard staff in response "My full name!" Will yells and Mike sighs "Oh my god. Okay, Will the Wise, can you turn down the music please?" "That is not music, that, is the sound of destiny!" Will smiles "I have seen into the future, and I have seen that today is a new day, a day..free of girls!" "What is happening right now?" Lucas asks, still confused and Mike sighs "Will, come on.." "No, you guys have been pretty shitty friends, so you guys are going to do what Will wants to do, especially after you dragged him all over the mall yesterday, I'd say it's fair that you let him finally, play D&D with you guys." Chris interjects and the other two boy groan while Will smiles at Chris.

"A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzatan." "Will come on..it's so early.." "Is it? Is it early, Micheal? Tell that to the villagers crying for your help. The children so frightened they can not sleep." Will walks closer to Mike. "Are you truly going to let them perish? Or are you going to come to their rescue and become the heroes you were always meant to be?" Mike and Lucas look at Will with a tired and annoyed expression while Chris slightly smiles at the flair of Will's story telling. "Um.." Lucas rubs the tiredness from his eyes "Can I at least take a shower first?" Will blankly looks at him before huffing and nodding.