You'll Be Okay

Chris dodges a swing from Billy, weaving under the punch and attempts to decay him, swinging his hand towards Billy's torso. Billy knees Chris in the chin and grabs Chris' face, slamming him into the ground. Chris yelps and throws out his hands, throwing Billy off of him. Billy yells and he slams his head into the side of the wall. Chris exhales softly while Billy slowly stands up, the two glaring at one another again. Billy rushes towards him and Chris slams his hand on the ground sending a spread of decay towards Billy. Billy then jumps on the wall, kicks off it, and aims a punch at Chris' jaw. Chris lifts his hand up in time and manages to stop it in time, aiming his other hand at Billy's face. Billy grabs Chris wrist and twists the arm, making Chris scream. With his hand shaking, Chris pushes Billy into the wall with his telekinesis, the pressure forcing Billy into the wall. "Come on Billy! You might be an asshole but you're strong then this asshole controlling you, aren't you?!" Chris continues to force him into the wall, forcing an imprint of Billy into the wall. Blood, dripping down from his nose at both nostrils as Chris holds Billy in place.

Suddenly, Billy roars, his veins turning a darker shade of black under Billy's skin. Billy then manages to slowly push himself out of the wall, walking closer and closer to Chris. Chris' eyes widen and Chris' hands shake even more as he forces more telekinetic power to push Billy back, but it wasn't enough. Billy slowly continues to push forward, clenching his fist before swinging into Chris' jaw. Chris' head swings to the side before whipping back, eyes wide from shock. Billy lands two more punches on Chris, which forces the teen to his knees. Chris manages to pull himself out of his shock and swings his hand at Billy. Once again, Billy catches his wrist however, Chris latches his fingers onto Billy's wrist, making the older teen's eyes widen as he quickly slaps Chris across the face, sending him to the floor. Chris quickly reaches out and sends a wave of decay towards Billy who jumps over it, punching Chris across the face. Chris falls to the ground and when he turns, Billy grabs him by his face, slamming his head on the ground, and knocking Chris unconscious. When Chris falls unconscious, the door trapping the two inside unlocks. Billy tilts his head and grabs Chris by the arm, walking with the unconscious teen in his arm. 

"In here, in here!" Mike tells the two, the three stopping at an elevator. Mike rapidly presses the call button while Billy opens the door with a single kick. Max walks out with a look of both hope and fear, with her fears being made more true as she notices Chris in Billy's arm. "Chris!" Max cries out in anguish, noticing her brother approaching quickly. "Billy..Billy you don't have to do this. Billy. Your name is Billy Hargrove. You live on 4819 Cherry Lane. Billy, please, I'm Max, I'm you- Max doesn't get to finish as he slaps her across the face, with his free hand. Mike rushes at Billy but he grabs Mike by the neck, ignoring the punches and slams Mike against the wall. He drops Chris on the floor and El flings out her hand but Billy twists her hand before slamming her head against the wall before throwing her body against another wall. He lifts El onto his shoulder before picking Chris up with the other hand, leaving the other two teens unconscious on the floor.

Billy makes his way through the back of the mall, exiting through Scoop's Ahoy. He drops Chris once more and opens the gate with a single push before picking up Chris again, heading towards the center of the mall. He places both of them down with El behind Chris. Billy then leans over El, who manages to come to. "Just..relax..it will all be over soon. As long as you stay..very still." It takes El a moment for her vision to clear until she see the Mind Flayer, who crawls in from the room, snarling and roaring at the sight. El stares in horror as the monster sends out tentacles, wrapping around Chris' body and lifting him into the air. The Mind Flayer opens its mouth, a new tentacle coiling and opening up, preparing to kill one of the two biggest thorns in its side. 

BOOM