The Super Hero and the Side Kick

This will be the first mostly Terra focused chapter. I don't know how you guys truly feel about Terra (most don't comment) but if you enjoy Terra hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter.

ALSO

Trigger Warning for Violent deaths, and gore

=)

ENJOY

Terra, Hopper, Owens and the others stare in horror as a claw reaches its way through the giant hole and a monster crawls over to them. The monster tilts its head staring at humans in front of it before moving forward until it touched the glass. When it touched the glass it backed up slightly before slamming its head into the glass. It backs up and a loud grumble echoes from the throat. "It's polycarbonate..it can't get through." Owens tells Hopper who continues to stare at the creature. Suddenly, the monster raises its head in the air and roars and the humans watch as more monsters pour out of the hole. "Uh...not to be that person but..could more of them break it." Terra asks and Owens doesn't comment, giving Terra the answer.

 "We should go" The monsters rush at the glass, cracking it more and more. "You sure about that glass?" Hopper asks and Owens quickly slams his hand on the emergency alarm. The entire group move out of the room and Hopper slams the door shut just as the monsters break through the glass. "The stairs, let's go!" Owens moves Terra and Hopper toward the stairs as the other scientists take the elevator. 

The three of them arrive at Will's room as the monsters continue to prowl through the facility killing anything that moved as the monsters moved toward Will. Though they stop going directly for him when he is knocked unconscious. Hopper, Terra, and Owens turn toward the sound of the monsters breaking through the doors on the other end of the hallway. 

Terra clutches her fist and power surges through her but before she can open a portal, she collapses. "I can't make a portal big enough to get everyone out. The maximum is two." She shakes her head as blood drips down her nose. "Kid, it's okay" Hopper tells her as he places a hand on her shoulder. "We'll find another way out, but right now, we have to go." Hopper picks up Will and the group moves out of the room as more monsters attack the people ahead of and behind them. 

"In here, in here!" Owens moves the group to another room filled with cameras and Bob stares in shock and horror at the sight on the cameras. "holy shit.." The others turn and look at what he sees as they watch the monsters prowl through the halls, snacking on dead lab techs and others. Suddenly, the cameras and the lights begin to flicker before completely shutting off, along with the rest of the lab. 

Terra goes to grab the walkie talkie, eyes widening as she looks for it. "Shit" Owens turn toward Terra and she turns toward him. "Chris!!" Owens pales and grabs his own walkie talkie "Chris?" but the Owens gets on response from the walkie. "signals jammed, and without the power on, we can't get any other message to him." Hopper turns toward him "And how do we turn the power back on so we can get out of here?" 

Owens grabs a map and begins writing on it. "Look, this is where we are at, and this is the nearest exit. But it won't matter if we even get there, there's no way out." "What do you mean?" Hopper asks and Owens turns toward him "The locks are fail secure." "Fail secure?" Joyce asks and Owens turns to her "If the power is ever lost or there is a power outage, the entire building goes on lockdown." "Could you remotely restart it?" Bob asks and Owens nods "Yes with a computer but you would need to reset the breakers." "And where are the breakers?" Hopper asks making Owens turns back to the map. "The breakers are in the basement, three floors down."