FIVE.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (LONER) CHAPTER━━ FIVEˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LONER)
CHAPTER━━ FIVE
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

IT WAS turning early in the morning as Meg, Miles, and Peter sat at a window booth in a Greek Diner. Meg and Miles sat together on one side while Peter sat on the other side. Before arriving at the diner, Miles had removed his mask and placed his jacket over his costume.

Meg was looking out of the restaurant's window, with her face buried in the palm of her hand. She focused on the early morning traffic outside and what her sister Daria, was probably doing in college than on Peter's messy eating. The thought made her stomach turn. Meanwhile, Miles stared at Peter with a cup of soda in his hands. "Mmm. I love this burger. So delicious." Peter moaned out as he took a bite out of his burger. "One of the best burgers I've ever had. In my universe, this place closed six years ago. I don't know why. I really don't. Mmm." He enjoyed his meal but then the waiter brings the check.

Peter looks over at Meg and Miles. "You guys have money, right? I'm not very liquid right now." He said and Meg sighed. She pulled out her wallet and then placed the cash she had. The waiter takes the money and walks away.

"Can we focus?" Miles asked.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Peter eats a fry.  

"The other Peter..." 

"You gonna eat that?" Peter asked Miles, interrupting him and he grabs Miles' burger and eats it. "I'm listening." Peter assured.

"The other Peter said he was gonna be showing me the ropes." Miles recounts.

"Wow," Peter replied.

"You got any Spider-Man tips you can tell me now?" Miles asked. 

"Yeah, I got plenty. Disinfect the mask. You're gonna wanna use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints. You don't want any chafing, right?"

"Anything else?" Miles asked, disappointed.

"Nope, that was everything," Peter said as he finishes the burger.

"I think you're gonna be a bad teacher," Miles mutters.

"Oh, definitely," Meg muttered as she lean back in her seat. 

Peter groaned at the fact Miles and Meg weren't content with his answer. He dumps his basket of fries onto the table. "This fry." Peter pointed to a small and wimpy fry. "Is you two's universe. It's soggy, undercook, it's small. It's weird, it's gross." He says picking up the fry only to throw it back down on the table somewhere. "It wants to grow up to be a better universe." He then points to a better looking fry. "And this crispy, delicious normal fry is my universe." He explains, eating that fry afterward.

"So when the other Peter could shoved in that collider beam by the freaky giant green dude?" Miles questioned, wanting an explanation on that.

"That event created a portal that brought me here." He then mixes the Ketchup and Mustard together on the table. Meg rolled her eyes at the mess that Peter was making but still, she was following along with what he was explaining. "And I have to get the collider to send me from your French fry," He points at the wimpy fry again, before pointing at another better looking one, "to my French fry. I call it Spiderman: Home going."