EIGHT.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (LONER) CHAPTER━━ EIGHTˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LONER)
CHAPTER━━ EIGHT
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

MILES HAD taken the leap. Both literally and figuratively. He's finally earned the confidence he wanted. The last thing he needed to do was save the world...worlds? Using his invisibility, he had managed to sneak into the Collider room, just in time to see the spiders having some trouble. They were all glitching. Doc Ock tightened the grip around Peter's throat with one of her tentacles, a menacing look in her beady eyes. Suddenly, one of her extra appendages began punching her in the face, "Who did that?" Doc Ock snapped her head around, only to see a figure launching itself toward her.

"Miles?" Peter asked as Miles revealed himself. "Spider-Man?" Doc Ock asked. Miles shoots webbing, knocking her back as she releases her hold on Peter. Miles catches him and they both land on the ceiling. "Wow, Miles! You're doing it on command!"

"About time right?" The rest of the Spiders positively react to seeing Miles again. "Hey, look who's here!" Spider-Ham pointed out. "Miles!" Peni exclaimed. "You figured it out." Gwen realizes. Peter proudly placed his hand on top of Miles' shoulder, "I love you! I am so proud of you!" He exclaims, making Miles laugh. "Do I want kids?"

Doc Ock throws another piece of the wall at Peter and Miles. They both dodge it and swing around. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about her." As they fight, they all notice a box raising up towards the beam. "Well, that doesn't look promising."

"No, it doesn't." Miles as he and Peter try to fight Doc Ock but she seemed faster as she has three of her arms wrapped around our necks. The two struggled in her grip when we noticed the lights on the beams started to intensify and change colors. Then they pull out of her grip and fall toward the beams which showed them tons of debris from cars, buildings, and streets. Inside the beam, Kingpin's wife, Vanessa, and their son, Richard start to flicker into existence as Kingpin watches from the observation room.

"I've got genetic matches!" A scientist informed, "Hold on... It's too risky!"

"Shut up and turn it up!" The Spiders continued to battle all of the bad guys as the collider room descends into more chaos. "On your left! On your right! I got five o'clock, three o'clock, two o'clock! Every direction!" Peter shouted. "On your right! On your right!" Miles shouted back.

Meanwhile, Meg stood atop the building's rooftop while mayhem and glitching spread below, watching from above. She received numerous phone calls and texts from her family, while people were fleeing for their life. With her mother Estelle wondering if she was at Visions in a secure place. Back in the collider room cluster buildings burst through the portal. The spiders continue to battle as things get crazy.

"Guys, are you seeing this?" Peter, Miles, and Gwen meet up on top of one of the collider guns. They look out over the chaos that is happening in the room. "Looks like our dimensions are coming to us," Gwen said once she comes over to Peter and Miles. "Does look cool though, right?" Peter asked as a blob of buildings started to rise up.