SIX.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (LONER) CHAPTER━━ SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LONER)
CHAPTER━━ SIX
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

MEG, Miles, and Peter ran out of the door and find themselves facing a group of dining security guard grad students. "Oh. This'd be a good time to turn invisible." Peter said as the trio stood there. "Yep," Miles said but he just stands there, visible. "Okay, not gonna turn invisible." Peter then turns to a plate full of bagels. "Selecting a bagel." He grabs one and the trio starts to walk along the cafe, which was full of people mind you. "Act super normal," Peter said. Peter starts to walk past the buffet super normal which was not normal at all, and helps himself to a bagel as he walks. Miles and Meg follow. The students notice.

"Spider-Man?" A grad student asked.

"You know, that's funny, I get that a lot."

"Hey." Miles greets in this fake deep voice while Meg waves. The students pull out weaponry. As the trio ran to the balcony. Peter was about to make a trade with Meg for the computer before realizing that Meg herself is fragile in the sense that she's helpless due to her power being very very limited, so he decided once they were outside he would do a two-in-one-he holds Meg by her green jacket securely while they escape and she does the honor of continuing to hold the computer for them.

But still, he gives Miles the bagel which the latter throws back at a scientist.

"Alright, time to swing, just like I taught ya," Peter said.

"When did you teach me that?" Miles asked.

"I didn't. It's a little joke for team-building." Peter hands a web shooter to Miles.

"Hey!" Miles shouts as he almost drops the web shooter but grabs it.

"Alright, you ready?" Peter asked.

He throws Miles off the deck and Miles replied, "Of course, I'm not ready!" But Miles was already swinging into the forest.

"And alright normal girl, you hold the computer, I'll hold you. Deal?"

"Meg, and deal." But it's not like she could say anything else she was already in the air with Peter holding her by having a secure grip on the back of her (Miles') green jacket. He swung them farther away from Alchemax.

Peter swings into the trees, but Miles is frozen and soon becomes a disaster. He was twisting and flailing on his web as gunfire explodes branches and tree trunks around him. "Whoa, whoa, I can't do this yet!"

"Everybody knows that the best way to learn is under intense, life-threatening pressure!" Peter reasoned.

Meg nodded her head, "Kind of true. If you can do it here then you can do it anywhere."

"Thank you, normal girl."

Miles fumbles with his web shooter. "C'mon, c'mon!" But he misses, tumbling to the ground. The guards find him and start shooting. "Uh oh."