SEVEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (LONER) CHAPTER━━ SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LONER)
CHAPTER━━ SEVEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

TWENTY FIVE MINUTES had passed and there was no word from Miles. Meg was getting worried as she paced around Miles dorm room with her phone in her right hand, ever so glancing at the device every other minute. His dorm mate, Ganke had let her in earlier because after a few minutes after the fifteen minutes mark was up, she thought he had forgot to text and was probably lounging in his dorm but there was no Miles- only Ganke who was initially on his computer during the few minutes of Meg waiting for Miles to come before having to go across the street to the comic store to buy some comic before curfew let out.

Leaving Meg alone worried in the dorm as ten minutes after the fifteen-minute mark had swiftly passed. So when he climbed through the window of his dorm. Meg stood up with crossed arms and a furious face from Ganke's bunk and was ready to let Miles have it for making her so worried. All those feelings melted away when she saw how distressed he was and how he barely said a word to her as he knocked down his books in anger, making her worry return once more but for a different reason.

"Miles?" She finally said although it was in a soft tone, "What's wrong?" Meg took careful steps towards him as he continued to thrash his dorm room. "Miles!" She said much more loudly and sternly at the same time. But she subsequently stepped back from him, in fear when he threw his lamp at the wall essentially breaking it. Miles finally looked over at Meg, anger slowly melting away from him at the sight of her scared yet worried face despite his huffs.

"Uncle Aaron's dead." He spat. Meg slightly opened and closed her mouth at the news. She didn't know what to say-speechless for sure. Even though she didn't know Aaron that well, she could tell that despite his Prowler alters ego he was a fun and loving guy but also that Miles looked up to his Uncle in every way.

She sighed, closing her eyes as tears threatened to spill out. The feeling of hopelessness and wishing she could've done something was same feeling she had for her father's disappearance.

"Miles, I'm so sorry-" But stopped herself and opened her eyes at the sound of no more thrashing coming from Miles instead he was looking down at where his opened art book lay on the floor. Specifically, the page where he drew inspiration for the 'No Expectations' mural that he worked on with the help of Meg and his Uncle Aaron.

Sighing, Meg watched as Miles picks his art book up and throw his art book out the window. The notebook flies back through the window as a boomerang and Miles catches it.

Peter's head pops into the window. He climbs into the room, followed by the other spiders. Peter walks up to Miles and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, bud." Miles takes a deep breath, wiping his incoming tears with his sleeves which at the sight made Jude's heart want to shatter into a million pieces. "You okay?" Peter asks. "We've all been there. For me, it was my Uncle Ben."