SEVENTEEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ SEVENTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ SEVENTEEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

MILES AND MEG had made it back to HQ and were sneaking through the lab where the Go Home machine was located, holding each other's hands as they went invisible. However, they soon realized that Margo was there, posing a problem for their escape. Despite their attempts to sneak past her carefully, Margo started hearing noises and began actively inspecting the area. As the computers around her started activating, Miles and Meg remained invisible, and the machine started Miles' eyes to send them back to their own dimension. After Miles' eye was scanned, he quickly moved out of the way with Meg, narrowly avoiding Margo's web as she attempted to catch them.

Miles and Meg were invisible standing in the center of the Go Home Machine as Margo and Lyla tried to figure out a way to reboot the machine. "Cálmate." Meg gave Miles' hand a squeeze. He was making her nervous by the way he was jumping and moving in disbelief that they were actually going to go. Unbeknownst to them, Margo had used to her sensory google to see the two in the Go Home Machine despite them being invisible.

Miguel burst through the door. "Stop them! Now!"

"Man, what does it look like I'm trying to do?" Margo retorted.

As the shield around Miles and Meg finished, feeling safe Miles turned him and Meg back  visible. Miguel attempted to break through it with his claws. Meg was scared, hiding behind Miles as he and Miguel were face to face. Meanwhile, Margo was undecided on whether to reboot the Go Home Machine or let the two go back to their dimension. Meg and Miles noticed this and gave her a look, urging her to let them go.

Finally, Margo relented and allowed them to go back to their dimension. As they floated up and were sent back, Miguel yelled in frustration at the sight of them leaving.

Miles and Meg landed on the rooftop of a building in their own dimension. Due to the rain, the ground was slippery, causing them to slide upon impact. Miles quickly shielded Meg from hitting the wall with her back, before removing his mask and breathing heavily. The two sighed in relief to be back, hugging each other tightly, grateful to be safe and sound.

Meg, aware that her hair was straightened and not wanting to ruin it, pulled up the hood of her trenchcoat. She gazed up at the sky and noticed it was green and gloomy, unlike their New York. Despite this, Meg pushed aside the thought and decided not to dwell on it.

"We should go," Meg announced, turning to Miles. "We need to go home, now!"

Miles looked at her, momentarily stunned. "But you don't like swinging super fast--"

Meg interrupted him, "That's so thoughtful of you--" before collecting herself. "--But we have bigger problems right now, Wonderboy!" She opened her arms and closed her eyes. "Swing me. Come on, just swing me!"