TWELVE.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ TWELVEˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ TWELVE
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

NEARLY FALLING TO HER death was on the other side of the portal. Meg immediately wished she got apprehended by the police instead of going through the portal as she fell down from the sky after racing down a red tunnel that was surrounded by intergalactic spiderwebs. She was in what she could only assume from the traffic, the people and the music is India. But another dimension's India as she often glitched -- (like how she's seen Peter and the other Spider-people glitch a year prior when they were in her dimension) through her fall.

She let out a blood-curdling scream as she seemed to get only lower and lower to the ground and to her death. But due to only hearing her own scream. She didn't hear Miles yell out her name once hearing her scream and noticed her falling from the sky. He stopped going over to where Gwen and this dimensions Spiderman were stationed on top of a building (after this dimensions Spiderman landed him and Gwen on wires when the two were chasing after the spot then falling) and swung over to catch Meg when she was on the lower level and about to hit the stairs in the city.

Miles caught her in one arm, the other arm--using the hand to swing them around the city. Meg immediately clung to him and him holding her just as tight as he couldn't fathom losing her and his heart dropped at the sight of Meg's near-death experience.

"Are you okay?" Miles questioned; his voice laced with concern as he landed on a rooftop. Meg nodded shakily, her heart still pounding in her chest.

"I think so. Thank you."

"I told you not to do that again!" Miles exclaimed. Meg looked at him confused, if she wasn't mistaken this was the first time she ever fell from the sky. "Put yourself in harm's way remember!" Miles added, referencing to when a year and four months ago after the explosion of the collider. He told her not to put herself in the face of danger ever again.

"Oh that..." Meg said, lowly. She forgot about that. While she thought that Miles' protectiveness was warranted. She didn't think his anger at her for her near-death experience was. "Well, I was about to get arrested. I didn't know what was in the portal! I was thinking it would be more Monsters Inc. style and not have me speeding out a tunnel and falling down the sky!'' She expressed.

"You're not mad, are you?" Meg genuinely asked, seeing Miles pinch the bridge of his nose before he can respond another voice butted in.

"Even though new guy came after you uninvited; he's not in love with you but this girl came after new guy uninvited and she definitely in love with him." This dimension's Spider-man stated matter-of-factly, while perched on top of the pole of the building with Gwen. The two have been watching the scene unfold between Miles and Meg.

"That's because they are in love Pav." Gwen confirmed, "Anyway, we need to catch this spot guy." She said, trying to redirect the focus on her and this dimension's Spiderman's mission.