ELEVEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ ELEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ ELEVEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

AFTER MILES left with Gwen to web swing around the neighborhood, Meg took some time to look around his room alone. She decided to tidy his room up for him, with bookshelves lined with books and superhero action figures displayed neatly on his desk. She made a mental note to buy Miles another collectible, seeing that the collectible that Gwen opened out of the box didn't sit right with her.

As she finished organizing Miles' room, Meg couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort in being there. Despite the chaos of their superhero lives, being in his room made everything feel normal and mundane, like any teenage girl helping out her friend. She knew that moments like these were rare and fleeting, and she wanted to savor every second of it.

But as she looked around the room, Meg couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt. She wondered if she was betraying her father by feeling happy in this moment. Her father had always warned her about the dangers of working with Spider-Man, and he had been right. But despite the risks, she couldn't deny that being a part of their team made her feel alive and whole.

Meg took a deep breath and opened the locket again, staring at the picture of her and her father. She felt a pang of sadness wash over her, as she realized how much she missed him. But at the same time, she knew that he would want her to live her life and be happy.

As she put the locket back around her neck, Meg made a promise to herself. She would honor her father's memory by continuing to fight for what was right, but she wouldn't let it consume her. She would also allow herself to enjoy the little moments of joy in life, like cleaning Miles' room and spending time with her friends.

She then heard soft knocks on Miles bedroom door. "Miles, we're ready to listen." Rio says softly and Meg eyes widen, now realizing that Miles snuck out despite being grounded.

His parents come in and are surprised to see Meg. "Meg?" Rio says, surprised but also not surprised to see her in her son's room. She  crosses her arms. She was about to ask Meg where Miles was but then she noticed a pink sweater on Miles bed and she never saw that sweater on Meg before. "Is this yours?" Rio asks Meg, just to make sure.

Meg didn't want Miles to get in trouble, so she lied and said that the jacket was hers.

"He snuck out!" Jeff realized, seeing that bedroom window open. "Three months!" Jeff shouted at no one in particular.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Miles and Gwen were catching their breath on top of the Williamsburg bank building after a long web-slinging session. Gwen had just shown Miles some new moves, and they were both taking a break. As they sat there, enjoying the view, Gwen brought up a serious topic.