TEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ (LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ TENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ TEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

MEG WAS standing in Lenny's Deli, staring intently at the selection of drinks in the freezer. She couldn't decide what to pick and was debating between a snapple and a ginger ale. Although she was in her free period. She would eventually have to return to school in thirty minutes meaning she couldn't take all the time in the world like she wanted.

As Meg stared into her reflection on the clear freezer door of the deli, she took a moment to appreciate how much she had grown into her looks in the past year and four months. Her hair was no longer curly like it used to be, but instead straightened and cut short, barely grazing her cheekbones. She had cut it herself just two weeks ago, much to her mother's initial dismay, but it had grown on her since then.

Meg's brown skin was the same as always, but she couldn't help but notice the faint smattering of moles on her face. Her mother had always told her that they were beauty marks, and Meg had started to believe it in the past few months. She always felt a sense of confidence whenever she looked at her reflection, knowing that she was growing into her own and becoming comfortable in her own skin.

She finally reached for the ginger ale when she turned her head and noticed some mostly white with black spots lunatic jumping on top of the ATM. The ATM itself, at least the bottom part of it looked to sucked into some black portal which white with black spots lunatic was jumping on it in order to push the ATM through it.

She took off her headphones immediately at the sight, her headphone being the reason why she didn't focus on the sight literally a few feet away from her, much sooner. She was listening to music way too loud which her mother always scolded her for, which Meg now sees the reason in it, the whole time she's been oblivious to a robbery going on due to her music being loud.

"Get yourself out of here!" yelled Lenny who had a bat in his hand and tried to hit the lunatic but missed and hit the ATM instead.

Meg watched in surprise as the lunatic started to argue with Lenny.

"I've never robbed anyone in my life. Please don't make this is a bad experience for me." The lunatic said.

"Bad experience?" Lenny questions. "I'm trying to run a business here!"

Meg pulled out her phone to call the police but before she could dial 911, though, she felt a tug on her arm and was pulled into another aisle.

"Woah, what the heck?" she said, turning to face Miles.

He was upside down on the ceiling and had his mask pulled up to his mouth.

"Hey, Megara," Miles said, with a mouthful of food. "Sorry about that. I had to pull you away."

Meg laughed at the sight of him eating a beef patty in midst of all this. "Wow, you think this one's an easy catch don't you, Wonderboy?"

Miles chuckled. "Please, I've dealt with worst. The guy doesn't even know how to steal a machine. Which is a good thing for me, bad thing for him. You can stay this time around."