THIRTEEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ THIRTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ THIRTEEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

ALCHEMAX WAS CRUMBLING, and Miles was still recovering from the vision Spot had shown him. Gwen led Miles out of the building, but he struggled to keep up, and she had to hold his hand to guide him to safety. Pavitr warned everyone in Hindi to be careful, and Miles and Pavitr offered to clear a path. As a large portion of the building collapsed towards the city, Miles instructed Gwen and Hobie to slow it down while he worked to protect the people. Despite Hobie's initial reluctance, they all sprang into action to prevent disaster. The Spider-people worked together to ensure the building would not fall on anyone and cleared the area of bystanders.

As the Spider-people worked together to slow down the falling building and clear the path for the people, Meg watched with admiration at their bravery and determination. Despite the chaos and danger around them, they remained calm and focused on their mission to save lives. Well that was until, the web that Gwen and Hobie was pulling to hold the Alchemax building snapped. Leading to the falling building to continue to fall.

Miles immediately swung into action, grabbing as many civilians as he can to save them from the crashing building. Pavitr, who had been working to clear the area of bystanders, saw Miles struggling and rushed to his aid. Together, they were able to put the civilians onto the rooftop that Meg was on.

Miles, Hobie, Gwen and Pavitr regrouped and started saving people on the bridge. Once of those being, Gayatri; Pavitr girlfriend's who was in a bus that was about to fall over until Pavitr used to his web to grab onto it.

Pavitr then got a Spider sense and looked over to where on the bridge. Gayatri's father Inspector Sighn had stopped running to help a scared little girl. "Inspector Singh!" He yelled, hoping Inspector Sighn would run away to safety with the little girl but he didn't hear him. Now, torn on who to save with the bus slowly slipping out of the web. "I can do both." Pavitr gritted out.

"I got him! I got him!'' Miles said, about to go over to help Pavitr out and save Inspector Sighn. Meg who was watching from above noticed Miles about to do so and gasped. It was too dangerous, as selfish as it may sound. She didn't want to him get himself killed. "Gwen, don't let him go." Meg whispered to herself. As if Gwen heard her, she held Miles back.

"It's too dangerous."

"I'll be okay, I promise." Miles said before getting out of Gwen's grasp and diving forward to save Inspector Singh and the little girl. Meg held her breath as she watched Miles swing towards to the two, his determination evident in every move. But when the building crashed down to where Miles, Inspector Singh and the little girl was at. Her heart immediately dropped.

It was quiet for a moment.

Meg's heart raced as she watched, hoping that Miles was okay. But waiting was killing her and as fast she could exit the rooftop to go over to the destruction was at bridge. As she approached the scene, she saw with the help of Gwen, Miles emerges from the rubble shielding the little girl. They were all unharmed, and Meg let out a sigh of relief. She ran over to them and hugged Miles tightly. "You did it! You saved them!" She exclaimed with tears in her eyes.