FIFTEEN.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧(LOTTERY)CHAPTER━━ FIFTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(LOTTERY)
CHAPTER━━ FIFTEEN
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 恋人┊͙✧˖*°࿐

THE LASER SHIELD was small as it was originally designed for one person, causing Meg to feel claustrophobic while trapped inside with Miles. She tried to focus on her breathing, while Miles, on the other hand, looked around for a way out and touched the shield with his fingers. Hobie approached and mouthed, "Palms."

Understanding the hint, Miles used his palms instead of his fingers to break the shield with his venom strike. Hearing Miguel call him "kid" once more pushed him to his breaking point. "I said not to call me that!"

The shields broke from the venom strike, successfully blowing everyone but Miles and Meg back. It was quiet as the two just stood there for a moment.

Then they ran, which following after that ensued a chase.

After sounding the alarm. Through his watch, Miguel soon orders all of the Spider-People to apprehend Miles and Meg and that were entering sector four. But the only problem was that seemingly Spider-man 2211 did.

Miguel who running into sector four tell Spider-Man 2211 to turn around because Miles and Meg are right behind him. He does so revealing Miles sticking to the back of Spider-Man 2211 and Meg who had following Spider-Man 2211 perfectly. The two gave a nervous laugh as all of the Spider-Man in the cafeteria got ready to chase them.

"Miles..." Meg gritted, intimidated by the number of Spider-people.

"Yeah, I know." Miles says before quickly unsticking from Spider-Man 2211's back.

Miles grabbed Meg tight at that, before throwing a wild aim, web latched onto the overhanging ledges and Meg felt her stomach twist when they were launched upwards in a low arch. They swung over the heads of Spider-people who followed suit. It's different when your enemies have almost the same powers as you. Meg squealed and wrapped her legs around Miles' waist.

Everyone was gunning after the Spider-Man who sped past with a screaming girl clinging on tighter than a koala.

And I mean, everyone; a Spider-cat, Spider-rex, a Spider-chimp?

Everyone.

Meg hid her face, eyes clenched shut. She held onto Miles wherever she could, and he made a strangled noise when her hands brushed across his face. "Megara! Megara!" he cried out and they narrowly missed turning into squashed bugs on the side of a ledge. "Megara! I'm so sorry, but I can't see anything with your hand in my--"

She gasped and quickly removed it, returning to her bone-crushing grip around his shoulders. "I'm sorry!" she cried. "I'm sorry--" Meg shrieked. "Sorry!" she said again at the way she felt Miles wince. "Where do we go? Where are we going?!"

"I don't know!" let out Miles, breathing heavily. "I'm thinking of a plan while running...swinging for our lives."

The only times Meg let go of Miles is when they could run. But it comes to being up in the air, she was clinging onto for dear life. Miles threw an empty pizza when they found themselves back in the cafeteria before him and Meg were practically tackled by a Spider-chimp.