↳ LOTTERY.

MEG MAURICIO was living the dream

MEG MAURICIO was living the dream. Straight A's and B's? Check. Record on the road to College/University? Check.

Have a boy best friend who you might have feelings for?

...check.

A year and four months ago she never thought she would end up at this point. Especially the friend portion--although having feeling for him wasn't something that she expected. But here she was in her sophomore year, living the dream, her dream.

But then Miles is unexpectedly approached by Gwen Stacy to complete a mission to save every universe of Spider-People from The Spot, which could cause a catastrophic disaster.

Miles is up for the challenge and Meg is roped along as well, where the two friends and Gwen journey together and meet its protectors, a group of Spider-People known as the Spider-Society, led by. However, Miles finds himself at odds with Miguel O'Hara and the Spider-Society on how to handle the threat. -- Leaving Meg to have a possible fate at the hands of the "good" guys of being collateral damage.

Just like that dreams turn into nightmares.

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

( MEGARA 'MEG' MAURICIO. )
- voiced by ayo edebiri
15. AFRO-HONDURAN. LONER? THE GIRL WITH THE PINK BEANIE

artwork creds: @likelihood_art on instagram

'MEG'S MIXTAPE'

You're an angel and I'm blessed so I am trying to do my best. Want you to know how very nice It was to meet you. So much time I spend to find something that I could call mine.
Something real, out of all these phony people
And I know our past is tainted. It's a shame, now baby, ain't it? But I'm willing, if you're willing. I'll be see through.

LOTTERY, kali uchis
LONER, kali uchis
STAY READY (WHAT A LIFE), jhené aiko, kendrick lamar
UNDERSTAND, keshi
CAN'T SHAKE HER, kid cudi, ty dolla sign
LOYALTY, kendrick lamar, rihanna
HUMMINGBIRD, james blake
ANGEL, kid cudi
LOVE, kendrick lamar, zacari
VERY SPECIAL, debra laws
CALLING, metro boomin, nav, a boogie, swae lee
SPACE SONG, beach house
SELF LOVE, coi leray
HEART TO HEART, mac demarco
GOODNIGHT N GO, ariana grande
SUNFLOWER, post malone, swae lee
ANNIHILATE, swae lee, offset, lil wayne
THINKIN' BOUT YOU, frank ocean

· ⊹ . . ∘⋆ ✭ ACROSS THE SPIDER VERSE 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ༄* ♡:。. ུ࿐ 𝖠𝖲 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚。୭⁺