3. Uns 🌙

It has been 5 days Khalid had joined the university. Things were certainly well for Noor as well.

She didn't cross path with her mother, nor did Kasiya payed any heed

Khalid had been pretty well as well. He had started to befriend zubair Ansari's son.
Omar Ansari. A Very spoilt and cunning man. It was hard for Khalid to tolerate his nonsense but he had to do it for his Taya Abba's order.

Today Noor was a bit late for her class. She was about to cross path with her mother and a man when she hid herself in one of the room. For almost 1 hour she was in the room which was considered as the store room for all musical instruments. She escaped from there but was now late for her first class, which was supposed to be Mr. Khalid Mirza's class.

She enter the university from back gate which was directly attached to the university parking lot. Dressed in a simple purple salwaar suit with white organza dupatta on her head. Face void of any makeup up but anxiety.

Looking at the time she sigh, there was still 3 minutes for the class. She picked up her pace as she clutch her books and sidebag almost running when she bump into a hard chest making a shrill leave her mouth as she fall back on her butt, wincing in pain

"Ya allah!" She sigh and open her eyes. Only to get a mini heart attack by the man who stood infront of her.

Mr. Khalid Mirza

She hastily stood up fixing her clothes, which thankfully wasn't ruin. Her dupatta almost slipping off her head as she quick fix it, keeping her eyes down all the time.

"I—I'm sorry Sir" she Muttered in her shy voice as Khalid frown looking at her

Who's she? She looks familiar

"It's fine. For which course are you running so much late?" He asked profesionally but couldn't deny that this girl who stood infront of him was a enchantress. Her Beauty did manage to make his mind wonder for a second or two when he composed himself.

"Ummm, yours?" she bit her lower pink lip in embarassment when khalid's gaze went towards her lips.

Her lips are so perfect—wait what? Khalid get a grip!

"Didn't I say on the first day that I won't tolerate any tardiness in my course Miss?" He raised his eyebrows at her which stuffing his hand in his pocket. He wore a blue suit today with white shirt underneath. Noor didn't look up to meet his gaze even once.

"Ye—Yes you did, sir" she said embarrassed and gulped.

Her small and  shy response was somehow testing khalid's patience. She wasn't even looking up at him, which made him more frustrated

His gaze was heating every inch of her body which made her toes curl and guts twisted as he gulp again. Her hammering heart wasn't helping a bit. Khalid looked at her attire. A plain salwaar suit, dupatta on her head, face void of any makeup. Her fair skin was enough to allure anyone, not to forget her behaviour.

So shy and scared.

She was so simple but he felt she was the most beautiful women he ever saw in his life. He wasn't going to deny that. No one would. She was the epitome of beauty.

He realise she was getting uncomfortable from his stare as he scolded himself to makes her uncomfortable with his gaze.

"Next time, I shouldn't see you being late for any class specially mine. Am I clear?" His husky voice making her heart skip a beat as she nod. His musky faint colonge making her Take deep breaths. It was intoxicating her.

"You may go"

And she literally picked up her stuff and ran away from his sight as a guest of wind blew against his face. Her fragrance which held similarity like pink roses and chocolate making him take a deep breath. He shook his head at his wandering mind as he walked towards his office to collect his stuff before class.