2. Uns 🌙

Her breath hitch when she saw him staring at her as she cast her eyes down not wanting to have a eye contact with a stranger.

Ya Allah! Yeh mujhe kya ho raha hai? Why was he looking at me? Argh! Stupid Noor! Don't overthink! ~ She thought

"Noor" she look beside to see Deeba still looking ahead with that shocked eyes as Noor frown.

"Kya hua hai Deeba? Bata bhi" she whispered at her as Deeba slowly look at her friend
[What's the matter Deeba? Tell me]

"Khalid Bhai ne studies mein meri jaan nikal Dene hai" she sigh and glance back at the intimidating young man, who stood tall In a Black shirt underneath with a beige suit and trousers, a expensive looking watch on his wrist, another Hand tucked inside the trousers pocket.
[Khalid Bhai will kill me due to study pressure]

He surely was 6 ft or more tall-Noor thought

"Khalid Bhai?" Noor look at her puzzled when Deeba sigh again

"Yes, Khalid Bhai! Mere chachu ke baade bete, the next heir of Mirza Empires! The next candidate for being the Minister. The definition of ignorrant, rude, attitude, strict of rules and dignity? Huh! Noor jahan he doesn't even let a person put a scratch to his reputation"

[Yes! Khalid Bhai! My uncle's elder son]

Deeba said with a sad expression as Noor gulped

"What is he doing here?" Noor innocently asked, fearing the young man already because of the description her friend gave about him.

"I don't-"

"Goodmorning everyone!"

Deeba was cut off in mid-sentence as khalid's voice boom around the now Silent hall. Noor and Deeba, full focused on him like others.

"Professor Sheikh has already given quite a introduction about me but I would like to tell you all a little bit about myself as well"

His dangerously deep voice send shivers down Noor's spine as she tried to act normal at the sudden things happening to her

He gestured everyone to sit down with his fingers swiftly as some girls made a 'aww' sound at his smoothness. He opened the buttons of his coat as he lean against the big wooden desk on the stage, folding his arms at his chest while his biceps and triceps flix from the beige suit making girls already swoon over him.

He surely had a Greek god body

"I am Khalid Mirza, your substitute professor for time being. I have studied my bachelor's from this College, and completed my masters in business management from California. Many of you know me as the CEO of Mirza Empires or as the son of The late politician Junaid Mirza"

His calm voice was the most attracting and alluring thing. Some of them gasp hearing what he said which also included Noor. She glance at Deeba who meekly nod in agreement.

"But let's make things clear, I won't tolerate any miss behaviour in my class. Any doubts, ask straight after the class, no disturbance during the class. As I'm a visiting faculty for your course I would be present 4 days a week in the university for a month. Details and office timings with class timing will be emailed to you all shortly."

He said with a Authorize tone as everyone gave him a firm nod.

He step away from the desk as he walked towards the white board, taking the marker to start teaching but suddenly stop as everyone focus on him

" And yes, you all can address me as Mr. Mirza, and I won't tolerate my personal Life discussions here. Am I clear?" Threat and warning already clear in his voice as no one dared to ask any questions