8. Uns 🌙

"Deeba, i don't think we should go out" Noor pleased deeba as the latter sigh

"Nashte ka waqt hogaya hai noor, chalo bhi. Dekh lenge kya hota hai toh. Aur...Aur upar se Khalid Bhai bhi hai na" Deeba cup her left cheek as Noor sigh

"Isleye toh nahi jaana" She muttered under her breath as Deeba chuckle

"Shohar hai tumhare. Chalo bhi" Deeba chuckle as she drag her down the hall. Noor's anxiety was at peak.

Noor was dressed in a very beautiful black Karachi suit that had red contrast dupatta. The colour was complimenting her own skintone. She looked utterly beautiful and royal when she wore that. Deeba gave her that dress telling her that she should dress up as she is a newly married bride.

 Deeba gave her that dress telling her that she should dress up as she is a newly married bride

Noor had made a 'done' face at that which Deeba just shrugged it off.

"Deeba isn't this dress too much for a normal breakfast" Noor pout

"Nah! It's perfect. Look how gorgeous you look, Khalid Bhai is going to love it" Deeba squeal when Noor made a face with wide eyes,  raised eyebrows, and her tongue poking her cheek which clearly said 'the-fuck-you-saying-bitch?'

As they walked towards the dining room, Noor felt her heart in her throat. She was nervous, so much. What will she ever say to them? What will Deeba say? What will Khalid say?

They haven't decided whether to tell them the truth or just lie.

But then telling the truth could make things worse, and lying would buy them some time for the real truth, but the disappointment? Oh! That no one could decrease.

"As-salamu Alaikum everyone" Deeba cheered when every eye snap towards both the girl. Noor wished that the ground should tear open and swallow her up.

"Walikum assalam. Arre Noor?" Yumna smile as she stood up from her place and walk towards Noor

"As-As-Salamu Alaikum" Noor stutter badly as she bite her tongue and squeeze Deeba's hand which made deeba wince but she didn't show any reaction.

"Walikum assalam. Mashallah kitni pyaari lag rahi hai Noor" Yumna chuckle as she envolpe her in a hug. Noor hug her back, not wanting to show herself as arogant.

"Woh toh hai. Par bete aap yaha itni subha? Sab kheriyat?" Husna ask smiling as she place the dishes on the dining table.

Noor's throat went dry, her heart beat increased as she look at Deeba for her.

"Woh—Actually—"

"Deeba kya tumne bataya nahi tayi ammi ko" Khalid's voice was heard when everyone look towards the stairs to see him descending down the stairs, handsome and powerful as usual.

Dressed a black button up shirt with black trousers, leather shoes and his coat in his hand. Rolex fixed on his wrist, hair perfect with every move.

When Noor glance towards him their eyes met, making both's heart skip a beat as she shyly look away.