20. Chapter 🌙 [Part 1]

• Stop! I'm back 😈

But you gotta play this song till the end

‘Galat fehmi—By Asim Azar’ ✨

Noor was on her way to find Faram. She saw deeba rushing upstairs that means she's checking upper floor. Noor fix her dupatta as she once look around the party and then exit the house, thinking he might be talking to some guest or biding the goodbye as a gratitude.

She jog towards the left side of the house which continued the garden for only to her steps halt. There was yelling and accusing voices coming from that direction. Feeling anxious she remove her footwear, sliding them aside and not caring much about them she tried to walk without making a noise.

That's when she saw the scenes unfold.

Horror rise in her eyes when she saw her mother. Which seemed to be arguing with someone, that's when she move forward to see it was Faram

Ya Allah nahi

She thought faram knew about the work kasiya did, and was ordering her to leave this house this instant. She thought Faram was disgusted by her presence, and he got to know about noor's true identity as a prostitute's Daughter. Faram would throw her out after knowing that. Cause Noor had acknowledge, Faram was a man of his dignity and reputation just like Khalid. Overthinking was at the peak when she tried to ease her aching heart by rubbing her sternum. A very void feeling settling in as she lick her dry trembling lips and look back at them.

"Main kuch nahi janta!"

She heard Faram yelling as she widen her eyes, and hide behind a pillar.

"Pata he mujhe. Ye bhi pata hai"

She heard kasiya taking footsteps towards Faram. They way they argued, it was prominent that they knew eachother. More terror rise in the pit of her stomach, thinking that Faram knew she was lying about her family.

Oh no! Even khalid will be stuck in this. And deeba..oh no

She nibble on her lips and her eyes water, but she flinch when she head kasiya roar.

"KUCH NAHI JANTE HAI AAP! AAP NAHI JANTE MAINE HAR PAL KAISE GUZARA HAI!? NAHI JANTE HAI AAP! AAP NAHI JANTE MUJHE PE KYA BEETI JAB MAINE AAPNI ANKHEN KHOLI AUR AAP WAHAN NAHI THE!! NAHI JANTE AAP KI MAINE KIS KADAR AAPNE HALATO SE LADA HAI! BAS APNI MOHABBAT KE LIYE....jo aapke liye toh fareb thi"

Her heart drop in her stomach, as tears made their way out her eyes.

"Batao yaad hai tumhe, jab dil k-ko churaya tha? Churaye cheez ko tumne khuda ka ghar banaya tha..."

"N-Nahi, ya Allah nahi" Noor breath heavy as everything started to sink in

"Woh jab kehte the mera n-naam tum tasbih mein padte ho. Mohabbat ki n-naamazo ko kaza karene se darte ho" she slap her mouth shut when she was about to sob, clutching her eyes shut.

Faram was one of the man to visit the kotha

"Kasiya.."

Noor felt to laugh at the faram carried himself, as if he was the most cleaned one. Yet he as well is a sinner with her mother

Unable to control, she peep to look at them. Her mother was crying while faram looked helpless. Noor thought that her mother had an affair with this man as well.

Aur kitna niche girenge ammi? Kitna? She bite her inner cheek, glaring at the two

"Magar ab yaad ata hai..woh ba-bateein thi mehz bateein"