1. Uns 🌙

T ᕼ E hustle bustle of college campus during the break wasn't a new thing. Many girls and boys standing in circles discussing for the annual assignments for the internal marks that had the students on their feets until completed.

Sitting under a tree on a bench she sigh as she fix the dupatta on her head. The blue organza dupatta which covered her beautiful dark brown hairy which were secured in a lose braid. Few strands peaking out, brushing against her soft tender cheeks. Her perfect cupid bow baby pink lips formed in a frown, she was having a big debate on how to do this assignment in her mind.

"Noor jahan!" She heard her bestfriend's voice calling her as she look up from the book to give her breathtaking smile which manages to make a person stop and admire her. She was the epitome of beauty.

Her bestfriend, Deeba Mirza, daughter of a well-known man, Faram Mirza, a politician from a High respected family.

Noor, had always envied her for her free nature and carelessness. She was crazy when she was with Noor. Always having mischievous plans and habits.

"Arre Noor jahan! Why's your face so tensed?" Deeba chirped as she plop herself beside Noor. Her highlighted hair bouncing on her every move, another thing which Noor envied. Noor had always made sure to cover her head with dupatta so that no one's judge's her, bur Deeba? Oh, she didn't care about people, she made her own rules.

"The assignments Deeba! Mera sar fataa ja raha hai!" Noor cutely groan pouting at Deeba who chuckled and pinched her soft cheeks making them slightly red.
[My head is thudding and about to burst open]

"Chill Noor jahan. When Deeba's here, no fear!"

She sigh at her bestfriend's antics.

"Waise assignments number konsa hai tumhara?"

[By the way, what's your assignment number?]

"Ummm, it's 15 I guess-yeah it's 15!" Noor said rechecking her assignments as Deeba cheekily smirk

"You know? Zayn ko bhi 15 number Mila hai"

[You know? Even Zayn has assignment number 15]

"Toh? What do I have to do with that?" Noor asked innocently raising her eyebrows as Deeba giggle

[So?]

"Arre, shayd tumhari madat karde woh. Puchne mein kya harz hai?" Deeba wiggle her brows and nudge her shoulders as Noor groan and sigh.

[Ohhh! Maybe he'll help you. What's wrong in asking?]

"Not again Deeba!"

"Whyyy? He's always gazing at you, whether be class or break and oh! Look he's already looking at you " Deeba squeal quitely pointing at a direction when Noor saw him.

Zayn malik, the handsome bachelor of college, who had everyone's eyes captured by the way he treats people. Always with kindness and gratitude. There was no doubt that he came from a well-known Pakistan family as well, who would literally buy anything and everything with only one command. Tall, lean, broad shoulders, Clean shave with his dark brown hair which were always gelled perfectly, and a studious kid.

Even Noor knew that, she did agree that he was literally very handsome. But the thing which Deeba said just now would always remind her of who she was.

Zayn was feather while she considered herself as mud. The mud which could ruin anyone by it's stain.

Mud and feather didn't go along well.

No one knew from where Noor belonged to, and if they knew they won't leave a second to judge her for who she was. She could sense the embarassment and stares of people if they knew about her, so she kept quiet.