19. Uns 🌙 [Part 1]

I'm back! *Evil laugh* 😈🎃

The sound of Breathing could be heard in the room with soft mumers of Qur'anic Verses. The day was bright and sunny, no hint of any dark clouds.
Her heart was beating in her throat by being anxious ever since morning. She didn't leave her room, nor did she had any breakfast.

Deeba came to call her for breakfast, but she refused. She went away, knowing How Noor usually is when she is anxious. The reason for her being anxious? Today was the main day for elections.

She was eligible to vote, but she can't. She didn't have any voter ID or documents with her. It was left behind. In the kotha. Well mostly she didn't have any important documents. Like he said, he didn't come home for a week. Noor and deeba was dropped to university By Shaveer and picked up as well. Shaveer didn't say anything about Khalid's whereabouts. Noor always wanted to ask, but was too hesitant to do so.

She got to know he was his bestfriend and secretary.

She didn't see him for a week, but Every night she used to wait for him with food in his room. Thinking he might come any moment and would be hungry and tired, so she could feed him with her hands. But to her utter disappointment he didn't. He warned her, but it still hurts her heart.

Just a week, and she went restless for him. She wanted to take a glimpse of him, just to know he was safe and alive. Noor knew his life was always in danger, and that made her more scared about his security. But who was she kidding, he's 'The Khalid Mirza' for goodness sake. He'll be fine.

She consoled her heart.

From the morning, she had been praying for his safety and achievements. How did she spend her days? Well mostly, Shaveer would always be present to drop them to university with safety, the whole time she didn't spot Zain anywhere. She knew how Possessive Khalid had became for her. But she...liked it. Somewhat felt bad for Zain. He was nice Man, respectfully and kind. She never got such a care and attention before, and Khalid giving it to her made her more happy. When they returned home, Shaveer won't wait and would drive away quickly saying he has important work. She also acknowledge that Khalid appointment a man who was controlling the whole house security. He didn't enter the house, but stayed outside with his men. She didn't focus much on that.

After that she usually helped Husna and Yumna in kitchen, after Lunch she stayed in Yumna's room talking to her about Everything. Like, the prophet stories, how to cook, gardening, embroidery and what not. They had grown so close in a span of 1 month.

In the evening, they all would sit in the beautiful marble patio with comfortable seating and fairy lights. Ramiz would bring up the Ludo game and they all would have a match. After having dinner, or pretending to have dinner she would help the maids to clean the kitchen. Check up on Yumna for her medicine and come back to her room. Study for a bit and then sneak back in the kitchen, take food and wait for him in his room.

When there was sign of him till Fajr azaan, she would go back and sleep in her room for a few hours before university. This became like a habit for her. She also didn't see Faram much around in the house.

Sighing she close the Quran and kept it away. She exit the room as she walk down the silent hallways. On the way back downstairs, she saw the same boy, she met for the first time. The boy who showed her Khalid's Room.

"Salam!" He smile as he hope towards her

"Walikum assalam. Tum yahan Aaj kaise Nawaaz?" She smile back, happy to see the boy after so long

"Ammi ke sath Aya hoon. Exams chal rahe the" he sulk as she Chuckle and ruffle his hair

"Toh kaise Gaye Exams?"