6. Ba-dastoor ❤️‍🩹

The alarm ring on the night stand as Ghazal groan and open her eyes lazily. The room was still dark. Her body ached due to all stress she had in past 4 weeks. Her limbs felt sore but she needs to get up and pray Fajr salah.

She sat up and shut the Alarm not wanting to distrub Iyaan's sleep. She look towards her right to see him sleeping on his stomach while his face was towards her. His hair messy, eyes closed and a little pout.

She noticed he had a tshirt on. She knew he hated to wear any cloth on his upper body while he slept, it irritated him. Even when they had sleepover when they were teenagers he would sleep without a tshirt in saif's room with him. Too shy to show his body to his sisters.

She smile as she stood up and walked into the bathroom, tieing her hair in low ponytail. She freshen up and did wudu, she took ahold of a big dupatta and wrap around her head read to pray. She even wore back her bangles which she is supposed to wear as a newly married bride. They clink softly as she moved around in the room.

She came and saw him still sleeping. She always wished that she would pray Fajr with her husband. Iyaan was now her husband and she can't shy away.

With Alot of courage she walked towards him and sat on the bed.

"Umm, I-Iyaan?" She call him but no Vail

"Iyaan?" She now shook his shoulder lightly as he groan and open his eyes.

He gaze at her as she bite her lips nervously.

"Umm, Fajr namaaz ka waqt hogaya hai—toh—" she trail off as he kept looking at her. He understood her intension as he nod and got up walking in the bathroom.

Ghazal smile as she saw him willing to pray with her. He came back all fresh as he removed 2 prayer mat from the closest and hand her one.

"A-Aap aage aaye" she said shyly addressing him with respect as he smile looking at her. He nod as he stood ahead of her and she stood behind him.

"Allahu Akbar!" Iyaan start the prayer and lead it as Ghazal follow him.

They both did their salam and raise their hand to make dua.

"Ya rab, meri zindagi ka ek naya kisa shuru hua hai. Main abhi kisi ki biwi hoon. Mere zindagi mein apni barkat atta farma aur—aur mere aur Iyaan ke bich sab theek karde. Ameen" she prayed

"Ya khuda, tere hukum ke bina kuch nahi hota. Tu Ar-Raheman hai. Meri zindagi mein mujhe sahi rah par chalne ki tohfik atta farma aur—aur mere aur meri biwi ke bich mohobbat aata farma. Ameen" he smile as he open his eyes to see her still making her dua. Her mehndi and bangle adorned hands looking so beautiful.

She open her eyes and finished her dua looking at him. She softly smile at him as they fold their prayers mat and stood up.

Iyaan took a step towards her as he took hold of her head from behind softly and blew his prayers on her face, asking allah to protect her every second. Ghazal's heart thud aloud again and she groan inside her ahead. She felt blissful after he did that.

Iyaan smile and step back trying to not make her uncomfortable as she smile and walks towards the balcony. She open her dupatta but let it be on her head as she stood out in the cold atmosphere seeing the sun rise over the horizon.

"Ghazal?" She look back to see Iyaan coming and standing beside her.

"Mere liye chai bana dogi please? Bht headache ho Raha hai" he sigh and worry flash in her eyes

"Aapki tabiyat theek hai na?" She ask as she check his temperature which was normal. Iyaan smile at her concern which was still alive between them even after all awkward atmosphere.