6. Uns 🌙

"Noor?!!"

To be shocked would be a understatement. Khalid was bewildered. He rub his eyes to confirm his vision when he felt his heart drop in his stomach.

Noor was horrified to look at the man infront of her. Her professor. The famous CEO of Mirza empire.

She was beyond shocked. He was the same man who held so much dignity and the same man she was seeing infront of her in this brothel. Both of them were astonished to meet each other at a Kotha.

Khalid felt his heart aching as he took ahold of a this situation and surrounding. His voice emotionless but his eyes spoke many words.

By looking at the surrounding and the girl he could decipher only one thing

"Toh—Tawaif ho tum?" He voice out his question in a breathy tone as Noor felt her dignity being crushed. Fear rose in her.

"Na—Nahi" she shook her head

"Woh sabke samne....tum thi and abhi ye mere samne?" He spoke in a low voice as he indicated towards her attire. Noor step back and clutch her clothes in her fist.

"Tumhari chupi mujhe bata rahi hai ki tum Tawaif ho"

"Main Tawaif nahi!" This time noor's voice was stern.

"Then what are you doing here, in this room, in front of me, as a girl who is supposed to spend a night with me on my bed?"

This words managed to make her question the character of the man who stood infront of her but she kept quiet.

She wanted to answer but she didn't know the answer herself.

What was she doing there if she did not want this?

Tears of helplessness filled her honey brown eyes.

He was staring with a rather calm face then he imagined. Noor gaze went down on the floor as tear fall from them which ached Khalid's heart.

"Mene pucha aap yaha kya kar rahi hai Noor?" His voice threating, but Noor couldn't see the hurt in his voice as well

"Are you forced to do it?" He ask looking at her who kept quite.

"I-I never did it"

"What do you mean?"

"Today-Today I'm forced to do-It" Noor exhale as tears were continuously Falling from her eyes.

"By whom?" He unknowingly growl. Imagining the fact that someone was forcing her to do such filthy job. His heart burnt with rage within him, imagining Noor doing such a task.

"You-You won't believe" she sobbed

"I asked. Who Noor?'' He asked gritting his teeth as Noor broke down

"Am-Ammi" her sobs made his heart ache more as he ran a ran through his already messed up hair.

"Please —please mujhe baksh de mein ye nahi kar sakti. Ye gunah hai, Allah—Allah ke liye mujhe—" Noor sob as Khalid widen his eyes

"Hey hey! No! You are getting this situation wrong! I'm not here to spend a night with you or any women. I have my own reasons for me being present here, but I won't touch you in the sense you are thinking of" Khalid spoke out his explaination as he sigh.

"Ma-Matlab?" Noor wipe her tears as she look at him confused

"Uske peeche bht bada karan hai Noor. Aap na hi jaane toh bhetar hoga?"

He spoke as he look at her with hurtful eyes

"Mene socha nhi tha aapko kabhi yaha milunga" he said pitying her as Noor chuckle