15. Uns🌙

Important note :

Make sure to listen this song the whole chapter on repeat. It's available on SoundCloud and Spotify.

Search :

‘Take me in your arms -Sad pilot’

"Dad" Deeba chirped as she sat beside her father who was reading a book. Faram smile at his daughter as he stroke her head lovingly, as she rest it on his shoulder. Feeling safe in his embrace.

"Kya baat hai?"

"Kuch nahi, bas yuhi" she smile sheepishly as he Chuckle

"Kuch chaiye aapko bete? Hmm?"

"Nahi Dad, everything's fine. I just wanna have some father daughter time with you. It's been sooooooo long" she whine to which he chuckle and nod

They talked about there daily life. Deeba's study and the old time when they used to have small picnics, with deeba asking him silly questions like always.

"Dad"

"Hmm?"

"How did your first heartbreak change you?"

Faram went stiff on her questions. His heart beat in his throat as he gulp an d tried to act normal. He smileat her sadly and answered

"It made me a ‘Man’ from a ‘Boy’..."

The deep meaning in his words wasn't understood by Deeba as she shrugged it away while nodding. But someone noticed the deep hurt in his voice.

Noor stood in a corner, admiring the father daughter. She didn't wanted to be caught like a creep staring at them but she couldn't help it, after seeing them enjoying so much.

How she wished she had a father who would love her so much.

isn't it weird how you can actually feel it in your chest and stomach when something really hurts your feelings’

She observed his eyes, the eyes which  were so familiar to her yet so strange. She inhales deeply as she gulp the lump in her throat. Faram smile and look away from Deeba. Before he could spot Noor she hide behind the pillar, as tears roll down her eyes.

Why did it hurt so much?

She shouldn't be jealous of deeba!

Faram starew around, as if feeling someone was here but then shook away his thoughts, staring in a blank space with his memories.

🌙🌙🌙

The man who was fully dressed in a white kurta pant, observe his son who was about to leave the house for going somewhere

"Faram" the man called his elder son as The boy named Faram look towards his father, stoping his actions of wearing his footwear

"Ji Abbu?"

"Kahan Jaa rahe ho?"

Faram's smile fell as he gulp and tried not to look his father in eyes.

"Ah—Ah main aapne Dost se milne Jaa Raha hoon" he lied

"Konsa dost?" The man step forward, eyeing his moment as Faram became anxious on his father's sudden investigation.

"College—College friend hai" he lied again smiling, or trying to smile. He knew his father was a very sharp man.