8. Ba-dastoor ❤️‍🩹

The had finished watching the movie and were on the way to do some shopping. It was past lunch time but Ghazal said she wasn't hungry, but Iyaan decided to stop by a good foodMart and make her eat something.

Spending another 2 hours in shops, shopping for both they enjoyed there self. Iyaan would usually chose clothes for her, and she would just agree. She had a good fashion Sense, but was too lazy to shop on her own at the same time.

She picked some tshirts and formal shirts for him as well. And also made him buy himself a another pair of shoes to which he denied. She Pleaded him, telling him that they were trending and would be sold out if he didn't get them, making him sigh and but them aswell. They even bought something for Iyaan's parents.

They had fun, they even went to the gaming section. All over it was safe to saw there wasn't any awkwardness between them today, they had enjoyed today just like they did when they weren't married.

In the most of all the fun they didn't realise that it was already sunset.

"Ghazal, shaam hogaye hai chalo phele kuch kha lete hai. You haven't eaten anything in afternoon as well" he said as he pick some shopping bags and hold her wrist from another hand

"Par mujhe sacchmein bhook nahi hai" She denied

"Chup chap chalo" he said still dragging her to the food court.

"Sit, I'll be back" he said as he place the shopping bags beside ok the chair.

"Umm, I need to use washroom " she mumbled as he Chuckle

"Then go ahead, it's in the left. You know the direction right?" He asked her unsure to which she nod. They part their ways as Iyaan went to place order and she went towards the bathroom.

Ghazal enter the washroom which was clean and vacant as she freshen up quickly. Washing and drying her hands she set her hair and fix her face as she walk outside back to food court.

Busy fixing her purse she bump into someone making her stumble and hold the person's shoulder while the person held her waist firmly. Looking up to see the person's face, colours left her face on seeing who that human was.

Her lip quiver, as she gulp and push him away. Digusted that he had the audacity to hold her. Mazar stood their, softly smiling at her as she glare at him hard.

"Hey Ghazal. Umm, mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai" he said as he rub his hands together

"Hum ajnabiyo ke sath taluk nahi rakhte" she hissed lowly and turn to leave when he caught her wrist in his grip making her widen her eyes.

"Please, just give me a chance to explain, I promise-"

"Leave me this instant or you'll regret it" she warn him and tried to pray off her grip but it only tighten

"Listen to me once Ghazal" Mazar hissed irritated as he grip her wrist tight, irritated by her attempt to free herself.

"Mujhe chodo Mazar" Ghazal gave him a deadly stare but only she knew how much scared she was.

"Ghazal Maine tumhe kabhi chodneke Barre mein socha bhi nah-"

"Jab tumne sunna ke woh keh rahi hai ki uska hath chodo. Matlab hath chodo"

There eyes snap to their side when they saw a Raging Iyaan stood there. His sharp jaw clenched, fist as well. His breathing deep and fast as he glare at the man who held his wife's hand.

Ghazal widen her eyes and push his hand away, freeing herself as she took 2 steps back from Mazar.

"Hey, Iyaan! Long time no see" Mazar said casually as he put his hand in his pocket, grinning at Iyaan who was glaring daggers at him.