Chap. 7

I got Leo's arm around me and laid him down on my bed, finding some paper towel to wipe his mouth off after puking continuously, running my hand down his cheek.
"My aunt's gonna kill me if she knows you're up here," I told him.

"Soon to be mom anyway." He answered. I sighed and looked down at my feet. This whole situation was so weird and now that I knew, I wish they had told me a long time ago so I could've had time to think about it and not feel pressured with my thoughts.

I got up from the bed but he pulled at my skirt and that forced me to sit down on my bed again.
"Sleep with me. It'll be sad if you have to sleep on the couch or Derek's bed for that's sake."

Derek.

"Fuck, I have to call him and make sure he's safe with Olivia somewhere," I said and grabbed my phone off my desk, hearing Leo groan from behind me.

I called Derek three times and got no response, which hopefully meant he was busy doing something else and was okay. I checked his location and saw that his phone was still at the house party. He probably passed out.

Me: be safe and call me when you wake up.

And then I called Olivia, about ten times before she picked it up. "Heya! Just saw you call now and my phone was dead." She said.

"Phew, so you're home or?" I asked.

"Mhm! Do you know where Leo is?" She questioned and I looked over at the guy laying on my bed, eyeing me down, and sighed.

"Yeah, he's with me. His drunk ass refused to go home and sleep so he forced me to take him to my place instead." I explained.

"Okay. Just glad he's safe. Derek's with me, by the way. Though he's throwing up so much that he passed out in the bathroom but it's fine! I've got everything handled." Olivia told me and then hung up, not even saying goodbye.

I returned to the corner of my bed, standing over Leo who was laying down. He sat up slowly and started pulling me on top of him, I tried to push his hands and put my fingers under his to get them up, but we ended up holding hands, and that made him push me on top of him.

"Quit your games and get to sleep."

"Games? You think too low of me, love." Leo responded with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes at him and was about to get off before he grabbed my jaw harshly, making me gasp.

"No rolling eyes at me. Just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I can't see." He whispered.

"It's a normal human reaction," I said, feeling a bit nervous about him having his hands on me like that.

"Mmm, so should kissing me be." Leo continued, making me want to roll my eyes at him again but too afraid to. Maybe he's not too drunk to throw me in the pool again.

"Go to sleep and I'll kiss you in the morning, yeah?" I asked and it was like his eyes lit up. He let go of me and I got up from the bed, shaking my head and trying to keep myself from laughing.

I walked over to my closet and sorted through it, picking a basic white t-shirt and shorts to sleep in, having to go into the bathroom to change because I didn't trust him to look away. When I returned to my bedroom I saw that he had passed out already, so I decided to remove his shoes and jacket, and also put his phone on Derek's desk.

I got on Derek's bed and tried to sleep, but there was something unsettled in me that refused to let me doze off. I took my phone and scrolled through every social media existing, still not finding myself tired. I tried to listen to Asmr and horror stories on Spotify but then got scared. What if Leo secretly was a murderer and woke up and started choking me to death?

That's when I knew I had to turn it off and just wait for my body to fall asleep.

I did something very stupid, that I would've hated someone else doing to me but I was too curious not to. I grabbed his jacket and started going through his pockets, discovering his phone in the right pocket. When the light came up on the screen and made my face scrunch up, having to adjust the new lightning, I also gasped.

Who was the girl he was kissing in the picture? I was praying for him not to have a girlfriend and act out like that on me. I would feel so goddamn terrible for her. I knew I'd have to sort out who that woman in the picture was before even touching Leo again. I put Leo's phone and jacket down on the floor and pulled Derek's blanket over me, pulled the pillow down for my head to balance correctly, and closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes against the hard mattress again, I was about to stretch my arms around before my hand met something behind me. I looked behind me and my eyes widened, seeing his arms around me and Derek on his bed. I had no idea how that happened but I was about to scream because I certainly didn't agree with what had happened. I was about to reach out for my phone on the nightstand before Leo pulled me back again.

Was what happened last night a bad dream and I agreed to sleep in the same bed with him? I don't believe it. There was no way.

"Leo, get off me," I whispered to him but he just smiled.

"Bad night?" He asked with a big smirk.

"Who's that girl on your phone's wallpaper?" I had to know before I started screaming at him for cuddling me in my sleep while having a girlfriend somewhere and continuously leading me on and telling me to kiss him.

"You went through my stuff?" Leo asked and sat up, seeing his jacket and phone on the floor.

"Answer before I accidentally kick your ass."

His face was hard and he didn't look like he wanted to negotiate with me at any point. In my mind, that meant my theory was right.

____

Hiyaa everyone! I hope you're having a nice day and enjoyed reading this chapter. If you did please vote and maybe even leave a comment. Both of them is great, I just need to get some more feedback so I know how to improve or something I should continue doing.

Anyway I wish you guys the best and hope you're all doing great out there. I've been quite active lately and have even surprised myself with it. I hope you guys like all the chapters I put out.

If that's the case please vote and vote for the future updates that come up<33

I love you all. Take care❤️