Chap. 12

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand and blinked a few times before looking at who's chest I was laying on. The light from the phone he was holding flashing on his face. I was about to ask what he was doing before I saw it was my phone by looking at the phone case. I didn't hesitate with grabbing it out of his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said and sat up on his lap. A groan escaped from Leo. It looked like he had been awake much earlier than me. The redness in his eyes told me so.

"You can't sit on me like that. Not this early in the morning." He told me and sat up too, wrapping his arms around me. His hair was a mess but it somehow looked sexy on him. I chuckled and shook my head.

"How did you even get my password?" I asked and looked at what apps he had been checking out. It didn't look like he saw much, but by the look of his face, he found something he wasn't happy about. I didn't even care, I was still very fucking pissed at him and will continue to be when he's finished with helping me clean up my room.

"No. The real question is who the guy you take so many pictures of is?" I looked at him and could sense the jealousy, seeing his eyes angrier than I've ever seen it and I rolled my eyes. So what if I had been seeing someone else? It's not like Leo and I had some kind of commitment to each other.

"Let's play a game. I ask a question and you answer. You ask a question and I answer. That's the way it works." I explained and smiled sarcastically. I readjusted my sitting position on him. He sighed like a little kid and ran a hand through his hair.

"You have to get off of me then. I can't focus when the only thing I can think of is being inside of you." Leo leaned in and whispered in my ear, making my face heat up almost immediately. I shook my head and moved myself on him, rubbing places until he pushed me off.

"Let's play your game." He demanded. I looked down at his sweatpants and his boner was poking up, and I felt bad for him. That looked like it hurt.

"How did you get my password?" I questioned.

"Your necklace." Leo said and he looked at my nightstand. A Christmas gift from Cherie I had been wearing since the day I got it. Though after all this chaos happened, I decided to take it off and not wear it again. Not until things cooled down. It really shocked me how easily he found out, and that maybe I underestimated him.

"Who's that guy in all of those deleted pictures?" He asked back. My eyebrows furrowed, especially because I wasn't the only one who kept old photos of ex lovers.

"My ex boyfriend. There's no reason to get jealous, I forgot we even dated. I was looking through my phone to delete pictures of my aunt and saw I still had those videos and pictures of him, so I deleted them." I explained. He bit down on his bottom lip and nodded, but it felt like he didn't believe me.

"Don't worry, you don't have competition." I assured him, but Leo just laughed. He laughed at me. That was a bit concerning.

"You call that competition?" Leo continued laughing and shook his head.

"You're cute. You're so cute." He added. I rolled my eyes and he grabbed my jaw and leaned down to kiss me. I joined in and kissed him back, but he pulled back and looked down at my lips.

"You're not seeing him anymore right? You're completely over him?" Leo questioned and I smiled.
"I'm considering marrying him." I jokingly said, wanting to see his reaction. But he just rolled his eyes and kissed me again, pushing me down on my bed and his hand making it's way around my throat. Leo's cold hand was making it up under my shirt until I gasped.

"Where did Derek spend his night at? Does he know about this?" I had no idea how that thought had slipped my mind, but it did. It shocked me when I looked over at Derek's bed and it was empty. I had been fooling around with Leo in our bedroom and I had completely forgot everything about the other person I was sharing it with.

"I'm pretty sure he's fucking my cousin. You didn't have to remind me of that." Leo said and scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"But I don't think he knows. I haven't told him." He continued and shrugged it off. I'm glad he hadn't told him. I didn't want him to know, especially because I don't think what was going on between us was permanent. And no matter what, I think Derek's reaction would be another mess.

"Good." I mumbled under my breath and got up, looking around the mess I had created over the few days that had passed by. I put my hand on my forehead as a way to show my frustration. How was I going to clean all of this up? It seemed impossible. How did I even manage to get it to look this bad? At least he was here to help me.

"Good? Why's that good?" Leo asked and instantly got on his feet when I did. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked up at him. Was he really that oblivious or did he want to hear it from my mouth personally?

"It doesn't seem like you want something serious and permanent with me. Derek won't be happy about that, but it's not like I'm not fine with how things are anyway, I don't see how a relationship is going to help me right now." I answered with a shrug. His eyes darkened and suddenly he seemed angry with me. I couldn't understand what I'd done wrong for him to look at me like that.

"Is that really what you think?" Leo questioned. The silence hung in the air for a while, as I gathered my thoughts together.

"What? You expected me to think we were getting married after you left me when you were done taking my virginity?" I told him with a little laugh. His brows furrowed.

"I told you I panicked." He said and shook his head at me. Like he was the one allowed to be disappointed. That was the thing I didn't understand. If he really liked me that much, he wouldn't have left me like that. Or that's what I'd like to believe.

My head was all over the place. I'd love to believe him and just move on, but my gut was telling me to take care and don't move too fast to not get hurt again. It was so confusing.

"That doesn't mean I have to believe you." I snapped back. My stomach turned a few times when I realised what I had just said, but I wouldn't have told him if some part of me didn't believe there were some truth in it.

"I can't fucking believe you." He said and walked right past me and to the door, leaving my bedroom though I was sure he promised he would help me clean up my half of the room. Now I'd have to do that on my own too.

I held my head in my hands, already feeling like giving up though it was early in the morning. I chose to put our differences aside and go downstairs, asking my aunt to help me clean. Chris standing beside her while drinking his tea, looking more surprised than ever.

Her face softened when she realised I was speaking to her and asking her for her help after arguing with her badly. I just didn't know who else to ask. Derek had left too. I really had no choice, though I'd hate to admit that I actually did. I did have a choice. I just needed some support, though I really didn't want to be near anyone that lied to me. I had no idea how to feel anymore. But that was my problem.

"Are you sure? You want me to help?" She asked, completely in denial. I nodded and Chris took a loud sip from his mug.

"Of course I'll help!" She told me with a giddiness showing on her face.

"Also is Leo okay? He just stormed out of here and looked very upset." She added with a now questioning look. I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't even know." I said.

"Do you want to join, Chris?" I added with a smile. He put down his mug and smiled.

"As long as I'm not touching anything with spider web." Chris answered with a nod. I laughed and shook my head at him.

______

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys had a nice day.

If you liked the chapter please vote and comment something, like what you liked the most. I really appreciate it. Have a great day! Take care everyone!