Chap. 15

"Why do you take so slow breaths, are you about to die?" Leo asked. He had just woken up, and his voice was raspy. He was laying on my chest with his arms around me. Our night had been... wild?

"That's just the way I breathe, I think," I told him and saw the smile on his face.

"I like the way you breathe." He mumbled and snuggled in closer.
"I like everything about you," Leo added. I laughed and got up from my bed, going to the door and almost screaming when I saw Derek had probably been waiting in there.

"Are you done fucking my best friend?" He was quick to ask. He didn't actually want an answer, he just walked in.
"I could ask you the same!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, this is not about me!" I heard the yelling coming from downstairs. When I realized that was Olivia, I almost ran downstairs and was about to fall down the stairs in the process.

When I saw her it was like my heart skipped a beat. "I missed you so much, my little angel," I told her and wrapped my arms around her quickly.
"You are so cute!" She said and brought her hand up to my face to squish my cheeks together.

"Hear this; I'm tired of Derek and I want to have a fun girl's night out. You're the only one I would ever want to experience that with. Please tell me you want to go." She begged with a pout on her lips.
"Alright, but that means I'll have to get ready and that's gonna take ages," I complained with a groan.

"I'll help you! It's even better to do it in front of the boys... that'll make them curious." She said with a wink. She took my hand and lead us upstairs. I sat down at my desk and looked at myself in the mirror. Leo and Derek were on his bed.

"Look at this picture of mom and Chris." Derek laughed and turned his phone to show me. It was a picture of them when they were younger, which was really cute but hilarious too.

"Shut up Derek. Anyway, curls or straight?" Olivia was quick to interrupt.

"Well... what do you think?" I asked and turned on the chair to see her face.

"Curls," Leo yelled from Derek's bed. I was waiting for Olivia to say something until she found my curling iron. Suddenly she started laughing to herself.

"That's quite the confidence since she's going out to impress other guys." She mumbled with an evil laugh.
"Wait, what?" Derek shouted. Leo looked confused at him, and Olivia started doing my hair. I had never seen her so unbothered.

I had the feeling something went down between Derek and Olivia, but it didn't seem like it was something she wanted to talk about.

"What did she say?" Leo asked and Derek whispered it to him. His eyes suddenly widened and it made him get up and go over to us.
"What the hell, Deliah?" He said, sounding angry. Technically, I wasn't tied down.

"Olivia just wants to go out and I'm going with her. It's no big deal." I told him. Our eyes met in the mirror. I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach, but then Olivia went in front of him, to do the other side of my hair.

No matter what, I wasn't going to do anything with someone else. I knew what I wanted, and that was the guy looking at me in the mirror like he wants to kill me before any other guy lays his eyes on me.
"Right, so finish these last hair strands up and I'll go look in your closet." She said and wandered away. I smiled and started doing my hair.

"Where are you even going?" Derek continued asking. At that point, he had been asking that for so long that I felt like the sentence was on repeat in my head.
"It's none of your business." Olivia snapped at him. She suddenly threw clothes at me and pointed at the door.