Chap. 13

LEO'S POV

"I don't understand why you're mad, little lion. In my opinion, she didn't say anything that far away from the truth." Derek said and shook his head, sitting down across from me on my bed.

"Bullshit! Do you agree with her? Seriously? I want to make that girl my fucking wife, you know that." I answered and rolled my eyes.

"She's the Juliette to my Romeo, oh my sweet Juliette." Derek exhaled and put his hand on his forehead, acting like he was about to faint. If I could punch the shit out of him, I would, but I need my best and only friend to stay alive.

"But honestly, you know what she's just been through. She still despises me. I don't think she realizes what she's actually saying, and that's probably why she thought it wouldn't do any harm." He said in a more serious matter.

I sat back, sighing loudly and running my hands down my face to try to clear my thoughts. Still very blurry.

"Let's get your mind off of that... let's go down to the store and buy some tampons," Derek said like it was a casual thing for us to do, getting up and buying tampons? What the fuck.

He got up and grabbed his jacket, and I had never been more confused.

"Last time I checked you had a very small dick, so why the fuck do you need tampons?" I asked and got up. He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's not for me, but for Olivia. And also! I think your cousin might disagree with that comment." Derek answered, which made me gag.
"You're fucking disgusting. I don't even want to think about it." I told him. He smiled and opened the door to my bedroom and I followed from behind. We got downstairs and were quick to get ready and leave the house.

"Also, I don't think Olivia uses tampons. Something about her getting her period when she was ten, and that she was scared of tampons and blah, blah, blah." I explained and shook my head.

"Nice to know. Also, where does it go? In the ass?" He asked, and I had never been more flabbergasted by such stupid a question.

"Have you never been to sex ed before?" I questioned and looked at him. He pursed his lips into a thin line and lightly shook his head.

"I don't want to answer that," Derek responded. I burst out laughing and I might've laughed the whole way to when we arrived at the store. Derek surprises me more and more every day, and it might be one of my favorite things about him.

We got to the section of the store where all the ladies' needs were. That sounds weird as fuck. I wonder what girls call it?
"This is just another type of diaper," Derek mumbled. I rolled my eyes and shook my head slightly.

"Should we ask someone for help or?" I asked him and looked around. He chuckled and shook his head as a no while taking a package of tampons in his hands.

"Excuse me, can we get some help over here?" I yelled to the sales assistant, and she came right over. Derek frowned at me, then rolled his eyes.
"How can I help you?" The woman asked with a big smile. Derek came up to my side.

"Right, so this girl I'm seeing is on her period and she apparently uses pads, but I have literally no fucking idea what a girl uses." He explained. I crossed my arms across my chest and listened to her ask him questions about Olivia, questions he didn't even know the answer to.