3

"do you actually want to sleep with me?," jisung spoke up after a pause of several minutes. he was only just realising that he had no idea how much time they actually had left.

"it's my job so i am only allowed to give one answer to this question," minho replied instantly.

"woah. you're too honest. i'll word that differently," the boy giggled and turned his head to face his companion, "do you find me attractive?"

"again, i know what the right answer is," minho trolled and chuckled with a hand in front of his lips.

"you have a beautiful smile."

"smile?," the man was taken aback but smiled nevertheless.

"yes? why do you act like you've never heard that before?"

"well, i certainly haven't heard it in this room, no," minho returned with a giggle, "but to answer the previous question still. yes, i do. you are definitely attractive."

"i don't know if i believe you now," jisung laughed, "but you're very hot. and earlier i panicked. sorry, i'm just.. a panicked gay."

"it's okay. i don't know how but sometimes i make people panic like that."

"i think it's the confidence. like, i have no idea what i'm doing here and you're meeting a total stranger while having no clothes on.. that's intimidating."

minho couldn't suppress a smile over that last comment.

"maybe you should get naked too. you'll see that it actually makes you feel very liberated. and you also realise that you have nothing to fear anymore because half of your insecurities come from the fear of what people may assume. but once you're naked you're not letting them assume anything because everything is displayed."

"wow, that's actually good advice," jisung nodded and looked at the other's chest. he kind of wished that minho would undress again but didn't want to ask. he also wanted to test that theory of feeling free without clothes but decided he felt too awkward to suggest it.

"yeah. sex workers give the best life tips," minho chuckled and touched his chest unconsciously.

he wasn't used to speaking to his clients for so long, nor being close to them physically without performing any sexual activity. he felt a kind of connection to this boy now that he had been obliged to spend his time with him in that way.

"i bet," jisung laughed, "but you'd make a good friend, i think."

"hm? why do you think that?"

"because you told me what i wanted to know, even though it revealed a lot of your techniques. and you told me your name, so that you could gain my trust and make me worry less. that was very nice of you."

"thanks, but i still didn't manage to get you to trust me. this was supposed to be satisfying to you but it didn't turn out this way," minho smacked his lips together but kept a calm expression.

"no, i feel great, really. sorry to treat you like a therapist the whole time.."

"no, that's okay. i'm not a good therapist though..," minho giggled, "tell me about your crush," he went on as if he was taking an interview.

"oh, he's pretty cute. we've been friends for years and i've had a crush on him for a long time now. he doesn't know i like him but he's crushing on someone else so it doesn't matter," jisung resumed and then smiled.

"so you haven't been with anyone to be loyal to that boy?," minho asked, trying not to sound harsh or ridiculing.

"um, no. i just haven't found someone i want to be with.. but that also," jisung admitted quietly and suddenly felt very stupid.

he hadn't thought about the fact that he had deprived himself from having physical contacts with people, hoping that his best friend would notice him, which wasn't going to happen probably ever. ultimately, he was realising he had been a moron.

"hey, don't slack. i know you've probably heard that a lot but there are so many other boys out there who would love to be yours," minho articulated and lifted himself up on his forearm.

he looked so sexy in that position and his eyes were so lively while staring into jisung's, "and it's the truth. you may end up with him, or not. but open yourself to the possibilities. there are so many things you can do while waiting for your golden boy. and if you find something better in the meantime you can stick with it as well."

jisung looked at the boy's face while he spoke, thinking about his words deeply. there was something so soothing about his calm attitude and his unapologetic demeanour that he just wanted to cling to him just so that he could see where that leads him.

minho was beautiful but he was also right. what he just said was a piece of advice that jisung had needed for a long time now. jisung realised he was taking his business way too seriously. all this stubbornness for years for someone who didn't even want him back! he took a deep breath in.

"alright, let's do it," he finally exhaled and lifted himself into a sitting position.

"what do you want to do?," minho asked in a slight confusion. he lifted himself up too.

"have sex."

"oh. okay," he exclaimed. this had really taken him by surprise but he was absolutely fine with it.