5

^^stan exid

"you know, you are very brave for doing this. i don't know if i would've done it in your place," minho commented as he poured the liquid into another tall pink glass, "sorry, i don't have other cups," he giggled as he handed the water to jisung who sat up and drank half the liquid in one sip.

"that's okay. it makes the experience more authentic," the boy giggled and held the glass in both hands, "but i didn't really need much courage for doing what i did.. it was just sex. very belated, by the way."

"no, seriously, i'm impressed that you didn't hesitate to do it with a stranger and all.."

"um, i did hesitate and you know that but keep going, it tickles my ego," jisung chuckled.

"yeah but you didn't care about it not being perfect and you just trusted me with it, just like that," minho continued in an amused voice, "cause you know, i was a virgin once too and i wanted my first time to be special and all and i was very disappointed when it wasn't.."

"uh yeah, but i'm 21. i'm too old to believe in perfect firsts," jisung pointed out with a loud laugh, "how old were you on your first time?"

"fifteen."

"fif-," jisung's eyes widened as if they were about to fall off, "was it.. consensual?"

"oh yes. absolutely," minho replied and sat down on the side of the bed. they were both still naked but jisung hadn't realised that yet.

"the boy was older though, 19. maybe that's why he didn't care. he just invited me to a separate room at a party and asked if i wanted to do it," he recalled as he leaned on his arm, "and of course i did. you're fifteen, your crush asks you to have sex. you can't miss it," he giggled light-heartedly.

jisung was aware that he wouldn't have said no if any of his crushes had proposed to have sex with him so he nodded.

"and when we were alone he told me to undress, which i did, even though i thought we were going to get into it a little slower. but he didn't do anything to make it feel better. it was in, then out. and it hurt a lot," minho explained with a serious expression, "i was a child. i cried during that but i don't think he even noticed."

"i'm sorry.."

"why? he isn't sorry. i'm not sorry anymore," minho smiled. there was no bitterness in his voice, just the words.

"yeah but it could've been better.."

"yes. but i wasn't delusional, i knew nothing else was going to happen between us, that we wouldn't date or anything. i still believed he would stay with me for the rest of the night though, like have a drink with me or something.."

"but no, he got up and left as soon as it was over," minho concluded to the other's shocked expression, "that's why i never leave before making sure we're both okay. it's just a dickhead move to leave like that," he reasoned and leaned forward towards the other, "so? are you feeling alright? how was it?"

"honestly, amazing," jisung exclaimed and put the empty glass on the ground next to the bed, "can you.. do it again?," he mumbled shyly.

"again?," minho's eyes widened, "are you sure?," he hesitantly asked and earned a nod.

"please. this was alright, really. i can take it one more time," the boy returned with a reassuring smile.

"i don't know, jisung.. it hurts more the second time.."

"come on. i don't know when the next time i'm having sex will be," jisung laughed and leaned back on his hands, "i might as well use this opportunity.."

"if you search for a partner i'm sure you'll find one," minho returned the giggle.

"but i want to do it with you again," the boy whined in a high-pitched voice.

"technically i'm not supposed to say no to that..," minho hesitantly replied. he was going to feel guilty if jisung ended up not liking it the second time.

"then don't," jisung smiled and approached him, sitting on his shins in front of him.

"okay," minho finally agreed, "come here," he invited with an extended hand that the other took. he then pulled him onto his lap and started kissing him gently at first and then more and more passionately.

this time it felt like it was shorter, and kind of blurry to jisung. he was sitting on top of minho's legs and making out with him, and then he was under him again, exhausted, sweaty and aroused, unable to stop himself from panting and moaning.

"just a little more, baby. tell me if you want me to stop."

"n-no.. don't," jisung recalled himself reply, out of breath and gripping the sheets tightly. it did hurt more but in some weird way it also felt better because it wasn't scary anymore.

this time again minho used a condom and jisung later wondered how many of those he carried around at all times and where did he keep them. currently, however, he was focused on the hand on his penis that was only gently touching it but making him go crazy.

"oh.. my god..," jisung mumbled and felt his whole body shake. he kept on moaning until he came to a climax and let out a sigh, "i love you," he heard himself exclaim between the moans of satisfaction.

it only occurred to him seconds later, when he was covered with his own body fluid, that this discourse wasn't fitting for the occasion and he started stuttering, attempting to explain the situation.

"oh, i.. i'm so.. i didn't mean to-," he tried to elaborate but it was difficult with the penis still in his ass.

"shh, keep quiet, princess," minho responded in a soft voice and stroked his lips with his thumb, "you'll tell me later."

jisung would've been flustered by the action and the pet name if he wasn't too busy moaning again.

then minho came as well and pulled out, while jisung was already in a slumber. he couldn't help but think of how his butt was going to feel the next day but smiled at his serene expression nevertheless.

usually, he hated virgins, or rather taking that away from them, because they were so whiny and awkward and always complained about being in pain but jisung was chill and, even though he didn't know what to do, went along with everything and even seemed to like it.