16

jisung was doing his project in the cafeteria, listening to music to distract himself from the annoying loud discussions going on around him.

suddenly, a hand grabbed the wire of his earphones and pulled one out of his ear.

"what are you listening to?," hyunjin bent over and put the earphone into his own ear to hear the sound, blasting on full volume, "arctic monkeys, good choice," he smirked and jisung slowly removed the earphones and left them on the table.

when they were out, the sound of '505' was still playing loud enough.

"damn, no wonder you didn't hear us coming," seungmin joked and plopped down on jisung's one side. hyunjin was on the other.

"by the way, that's not really relatable but i actually had my first time to 'arabella'," the tallest recalled and cracked his fingers.

"wow, really? me too," seungmin exclaimed and clapped his hands, "i guess we're soulmates."

"ew," hyunjin chuckled and they turned to jisung as if on cue, "what about you? what does he like?"

"um.. i.. don't know," jisung admitted honestly, "we didn't really listen to anything.."

"huh? not even like, the radio?," seungmin asked incredulously.

"no. i mean, i guess it's not his type of thing.. he didn't really ask if i want music or not," the shortest reflected.

"well, what would you have chosen if he gave you the opportunity?," hyunjin demanded curiously.

"i don't know.. maybe '505'. cause it was our room number too.."

"really? that's kind of romantic," seungmin commented.

"yeah, considering-," hyunjin started but his head immediately dropped, "oh shit."

"what?," jisung questioned and looked to the same direction as his friend, only to notice minho standing right next to the table, probably in earshot of the conversation. his lips moved like a fish out of water's and he saw minho try to stay serious but fail.

the teacher was standing in line again, and he turned around when he felt the people in front of him advance. jisung put on a tired expression and plopped face down on the table in frustration.

"chan hyung will come," felix's excited voice reached the table before the boy pulled himself a chair next to it. during the few long minutes before his appearance, minho had probably had enough time to leave the cafeteria. jisung judged it safe to lift himself up now.

seungmin and hyunjin looked up questioningly.

"to the party on the weekend," felix clarified and sat down.

"oh. didn't you say he wanted to come with minho?," seungmin put on a sly smile, "doesn't that mean he'll be there too?"

"oh no. i can't go if he's there. please," jisung countered loudly. he didn't want to meet minho outside of uni because he was afraid that the older might end up ignoring him, or even worse- flirting with him, and he didn't know how to react to that.

"don't be silly! you can and you will," felix exclaimed in response, "it's a golden opportunity. nobody will look at you two interacting and you could talk to him without acting like he's your teacher."

"true. you may actually get somewhere with him during that party," hyunjin added and pulled out his phone.

"you're coming and that's final," felix summarised and patted his friend's shoulder encouragingly. jisung pouted and rolled his eyes but decided to go along with it.