37

^^chanlix appreciation~

minho and jisung started hanging out every day at the older's place because it was nicer. even on days that minho had to work, they still met up to have dinner or drinks, and to pet the cats.

"if you want you can stay," minho softly mumbled as he was looking down to jisung's body. he always found a way to creep closer at every chance he got.

"no, it's alright. i have a lot to do at home," the younger explained and took the wine glass to his lips as he continued to stroke doongie's fur.

"oh," minho mumbled and patted the cat's body underneath jisung's hand, "doong..," he started with a serious tone and when the cat paid attention to him, he shook his head at it to signal that it needed to leave.

"meow," doongie fought back but minho's insistent gaze made him rub his paws into jisung's sweater once again before going away.

jisung bit his lip and slowly looked up to the other, knowing that even the cat had been warned that minho was ready for some action.

"i was thinking we could.. do something fun," minho suggested and moved his eyes slowly up from where the cat was, glazing jisung's body sensually.

the guest bit his lip unintentionally and swallowed hard, which made minho carefully place his hand on his cheek and kiss his lips deeply.

jisung didn't protest when the lips on his started moving and minho's head tilted to have better access to the surface he was savouring. he bit the pair of lips gently and skilfully used his tongue to moisturise them without shoving it in. there was a professionalism in his manner that made jisung's heart simultaneously drop but also beat faster.

when he started responding though, the entire mood became different. minho suddenly stopped doing everything mechanically and his lips started moving sensually, as if they were trying to find pleasure, instead of just to please. the kiss became clumsier but also sexier.

minho suddenly started shifting and soon settled down in jisung's lap, just like the cats had previously done, and, although he wasn't purring, it was obvious that he was enjoying himself. jisung started biting his lip and he began panting quietly, breathing heavily.

minho's arms wrapped around the younger's arms and he unconsciously bent forward, his body pushing itself against jisung's. two hands touched his body, his hips and waist, and jisung kept teasing him without actually including his tongue in the kiss.

"mhh.. mi-minho," the younger mumbled as he tried to pull away from the other, "can we not?"

the host immediately backed down and stood up, pushing himself off of jisung's body to sit down next to him again.

"did i make a mistake?," he asked, not missing any of his usual calm.

"um.. no.. i wouldn't say you did. but, remember when i told you that i think we should be friends?," jisung quietly replied.

"yes. i thought you were flipped out because it was just a first date," minho reasoned, "i don't want to invalidate you and your feelings or anything but i just thought.."

"i'm sorry. i didn't want to confuse you."

"it's alright," the older reassured and nodded. he didn't seem to want to speak more so jisung felt the tension between them rise.

"maybe.. should i go?," the guest asked shyly.

"no. do you want the cat again?," minho asked with a smile.

"umm, yeah, that'd be nice."

"you know, i understand why they like your lap so much now," the taller giggled as he stood up to invite his pets back.

"you did look pretty comfy in it.."

"definitely a five-star experience," minho gently released doongie onto jisung's lap.

"we should do it again sometime," the younger exclaimed and they both laughed.

~

"i still can't believe minho got fired because someone complained about him and jisung," chan exclaimed and took a sip of his bubble tea. him and felix were hanging out after uni all alone.

"yeah. we all thought they'd get together after that though..," the younger replied with disappointment.

"yeah. minho told me that he tried but your friend just refused to date him," chan bit his cheek.

"jisung likes him too. but he has his reasons," felix also took a sip of his drink. he wanted to talk about it but wasn't sure chan was the person to discuss this with.

"well, what are they? minho really is into him, he even lost his job for him, apparently," the intern insisted, "not that i'm saying he has to give him a chance but if he likes him then it would be good for both to just date.."

"hyung, i agree, and minho is a nice guy, and we also tried to convince him but it was pointless."

"why is he so pretentious? does he like someone else?"

he was definitely aware of the situation, felix thought, so he decided to defend his short friend.

"why are you only looking at jisung's behaviour?," the blonde erupted, "since minho started working again he's been very hesitant about what to do.. he's just confused, hyung, try to understand him please," he calmed down and tucked his hair behind his ear.

it was the first time him and chan were having such a serious conversation and he even got a little angry. but he didn't want to ruin his relationship with the cute guy just because of jisung and minho's twisted love language.

"he's working again?," chan asked with confusion.

"yes. and that's why jisung doesn't want to date him.. it must be so hard, don't you think? he would wait for minho at home, while minho would be out, having.. sex.. with other people.. and i know jisung used to be his client too but it would be different if he was his boyfriend and he had to put up with that.."

the older started blinking slowly, unable to say anything for a couple of seconds.

"and i understand that it's his job, we all do what we have to, but this is humiliating to my friend and.. in jisung's head it's a hazard that he's not sure is worth taking.."

"i get it.. alright," chan finally nodded, "sorry i insisted on talking about it. my bubble tea is very good. wanna try it?," he smiled and felix nodded, getting hold of the drink, his hand meeting chan's. they both blushed as the younger took a sip from the red straw.