30

after class, seungmin and hyunjin sent jisung compassionate looks but left the room, and so did everyone else. changkyun and jisung were the last two to go down the stairs towards the teacher's desk.

"come to my office, there's another class here," minho explained expressionlessly and quickly packed his stuff. it was evident that he didn't want to do this but it was very noble of him to try and resolve the issue.

they walked in silence and jisung felt like a participant in a fight in grade school. finally, they reached the office of mr jeon that was empty and entered.

"tell me what the problem is, mr jung," minho spoke up as he left his bag on the floor next to the desk. the same place had a totally different vibe a couple of days ago.

"you favour han over the rest of us," changkyun simply stated.

"that's no-," jisung tried to intervene but got interrupted.

"shut up," minho cut him off briskly but his voice remained smooth. the student immediately stopped, "i already explained to you how i form my grades.."

"and do you think..," changkyun began again, lifting a disbelieving brow, "that you can just give him better grades than me? i've studied this for three years," he exclaimed in an outrage. he had repeated year one twice, and it was his second time in year two, "and he barely passed last year."

the teacher's face became stern as he was trying to let him speak without pouring his wrath over him.

"jisung.. mr han," he started furiously, but then corrected himself, "has a deep understanding of the concepts and uses them accurately when expressing his views. and as i mentioned, you're not reading his work. i am."

"i demand justice. you should give me the grades that i deserve," changkyun blurted out, as if he hadn't even listened to the discourse of the other, "it's clear that there is a personal relationship between you. and this is against the rules."

minho closed his eyes very slowly and then opened them again. was he going to get blackmailed by a student?

"everyone is equal to me in my classroom. different grades do not equal different attitudes towards students," he deadpanned, trying to get out of the situation.

"everyone sees this. you just have a favourite," changkyun lifted a brow and when minho didn't react, he continued, "i'll complain to mr jeon about this."

minho lifted his shoulders nonchalantly and glared at the boy, "alright, mr jung. do as you please. you'll need to message the secretaries and it will take a few days to get processed."

jisung's eyes became wide as pancakes as he saw the exchange from start to finish, not realising when it went down in flames.

"mr jeon will find out. you should both watch out," changkyun hissed and turned to go.

"you're free to go, mr han," minho uttered and sat down on the chair. he didn't want to give even more reasons for suspicion to the other boy, even though he already had enough. jisung nodded mechanically and exited, only seconds after changkyun did but he was already gone.

jisung needed to go to the bathroom to freshen up, so he went there and took a deep breath, closing his eyes.

"you scared that your teacher boyfriend will go to jail? or you'll just miss having good grades?," changkyun's unpleasant voice chimed into his head. the boy was coming out of one of the stalls.

"that's unnecessary. you don't need to ruin his career for your petty ego," jisung replied and leaned against the wall.

"ha, and it's not necessary to play tristan and isolde in class every week," the boy, taller and with very thick black eyebrows, hissed back, "or is it just a roleplay thing? teacher and teacher's pet? you can't just keep it in the bedroom, huh?"

"fuck off," jisung cried out, getting a little angry.

"he didn't even let you speak, so precious you are," changkyun kept going, "he can't let you waste energy on anything because he wants to shove his dick inside you later. does he tell you how well you're doing? he likes to own you and be in command? like a master? and he calls you his little princess?"

jisung's blood reached a boiling point and he didn't even feel himself lift an arm up swiftly and rapidly slam it against changkyun's cheek. it was so strong that it made a loud noise that was almost satisfying.

the thick black eyebrows, like two caterpillars, unconsciously lifted to make an upside down v shape and he rubbed his cheekbone with his hand. jisung, his jaw still clenched, turned around and exited the bathroom in a fast pace.

"jisung, did something happen?," minho exclaimed when they almost knocked each other off in the corridor right outside the toilet.

"no," the boy replied although it was unconvincing, "it's fine, mr lee," he confidently murmured as the initial shock was wearing off and quickly exited.

minho pouted but entered the restroom where changkyun was still holding his cheek and putting cold water on his cheekbone. he immediately realised what had happened and tried his best not to smile.

changkyun glared at him when he saw his amused face.

"if he's as strong as he looks, i don't want to imagine the bruise that will leave," minho couldn't help but comment before he also exited. he didn't want to pee that much anyway.