10

despite jisung's efforts to avoid his newly appointed teacher though, he ended up meeting him multiple times in a day and later throughout the week, seeing him from afar and every time minho made sure to greet him, be it with words or waves if he was far away.

jisung was getting exasperated: he knew what happened was just sex but was it still just sex if the guy keeps going out of his way to get in touch with him?

"hi. how are you?," minho casually asked, leaning onto the coffee machine that jisung was putting his change into.

the boy was so startled that his eyes shot up and immediately widened even though he looked exhausted beforehand. he became bright red and brushed his hands onto his jeans.

"uh.. h-hi.. a-are you sure it's okay to.. talk to me?," he ended up quietly muttering.

"who said i can't?," minho smirked and shrugged, "you're my student. we're practically the same age. relax, we're just chatting."

jisung bit his cheek but nodded, continuing to insert the coins and hoping that this time the machine wouldn't return them, "i.. i'm fine.. a little tired honestly.."

the taller nodded with the hot smirk still on his face and checked the boy out casually. the machine returned his coins again and he let out an enraged sigh.

"can i try?," minho softly asked, closing the distance between them and looking to jisung for confirmation.

he took the pennies out of the change shaft and started putting them in again, each one facing the same way, heads up.

"so, how'd you like the glasses?," he spoke up again, adjusting the silver frame on his nose with a flirty smile.

"they suit you," jisung replied, trying to seem confident but couldn't hold eye contact, "are you only wearing them for style though? cause that's gonna make them a whole lot less sexy," he chuckled and stared at the machine that was finally listening to the given command.

"nah, i really need them. but i'm usually wearing contacts," minho took the coffee cup out of the dispenser and handed it to the other, "like last time," he quietly added, "but there you go."

"ah. thanks," jisung smiled as he gingerly took his drink.

"sometimes the coffee machine gets a little bitchy and you have to put all the money in one direction," the older explained and put on a mischievous smile, "tips and tricks from a teacher."

"yeah. teachers give the best life tips," jisung returned and smacked his lips together, looking down, "um, thank you.. i.. i'll.. see you.. around?," he hesitantly suggested, rubbing the back of his neck as he turned to go.

"counting on it," the taller smirked and greeted him with a head bob.

'damn, that guy really has no breaks,' jisung thought as he was leaving the scene. it was like he's feeding off his insecurity, the less jisung was comfortable the more minho seemed to be in his zone.

that kind of recklessness slightly scared jisung but it also excited him. neither his crush, nor any of his other friends were as brave as this new courtesan teacher of his.