9

"you have a lot to tell me about, sungie," felix chimed in an unnaturally high voice once the group found themselves a table at the cafeteria in between lectures.

"yo, he hasn't told us either. he insisted we wait for you to hear too," seungmin complained as he took a sip of his coffee.

"yeah, i'll be telling you but you won't believe who is mr jeon's substitute for our psychology class," the shortest boy exclaimed incredulously and felix couldn't tell what his emotion actually was.

"um, i don't know? that hot australian intern chan?"

the three shook their heads no.

"well, just tell me. how am i supposed to know? i need to hear the juice though," felix insisted but didn't receive an answer, "okay.. superman?"

"honestly, kind of," jisung returned with a flustered smile that puzzled his interlocutor.

"it's the same guy who fucked jisung last night," seungmin clarified and earned an anxious slap on the hand from the said boy who was afraid they were speaking too loud, "he's very cute though. and seems to like teasing jisung."

"oh my god! you need to show him to me," felix excitedly exclaimed and grabbed the boy's hand.

"um, no, i don't think i should interact with him any more than needed," jisung reasoned in a quiet voice with a blush spread across his face, "he's my teacher now. and that makes what happened last night very inappropriate."

"awh, don't get embarrassed, this is as bad for you as it is for him. i think he would be on the same page as you on this..," felix encouraged with a warm smile.

"i hope so," jisung nodded and returned the smile, "but anyways, here's what happened.."

the boy summarised the events of the previous night, leaving out the fact that he had initially planned to tell them he slept with the guy without actually doing it. the group was left wide-eyed and open mouthed and jisung thought they were getting ready to applaud at the end of his narrative.

in fact, out of the four of them, jisung was always the most innocent and rarely did anything even slightly romantic, let alone sexual, but when he did he went all out. he was the first one of the group to make out with someone and it was a stranger.

"wait.. so you kissed him? after your time was over?"

"and he responded?"

"uh-huh. i mean, he's kind of paid for it, so.."

"but he kissed you again outside."

"um, yeah. but come on, i came to fuck him, was he supposed to send me off with a handshake? he literally kissed me at the door, first thing, while naked. that's part of the repertoire," jisung defended and crossed his arms in front of his chest, "oh, by the way, you guys, seriously, no clothes? i almost had a heart attack when i saw that..," he exclaimed excitedly.

minho entered the cafeteria but before seungmin, who was the only one who saw him, could react, the boys continued talking and ignored his panicked look.

"well, we thought it might set the mood just right..," hyunjin shrugged nonchalantly, "it was seung's idea."

"didn't you like the view, sungie?," felix teased and made the shortest blush but smirk.

"oh, i did," jisung smacked his lips together, "but it was addictive. even today, i was looking at him and i imagined him naked instead.."

minho, who was passing by to reach the queue for lunch, heard the statement and figured out what it may be about. he felt embarrassed and put a hand in front of his mouth in an unsuccessful attempt to hide a chuckle.

jisung and hyunjin noticed him and both got very embarrassed while he seemed to gain confidence from flustering them and lifted a hand nonchalantly to greet them. a smirk was dancing on his lips as he eyed jisung curiously.

the boy nodded very slowly, then dropped down on the table on top of his hands and sighed. now he was ready to spend the entire lunch hiding like an ostrich in the sand.

"wait.. was that..?," felix questioned after he caught on what was happening.

"mhm," jisung hummed from his hiding place.

"okay, he's hot," the deep-voiced boy concluded as he checked the people on the queue out casually enough.

"please stop embarrassing me even more," jisung let out a muffled complaint.

"bitch, you did enough on your own," seungmin returned with a giggle, "plus, he already knows we're talking about him. even if we talk about homework now, he'll still think we're discussing his skills in bed.. so we might as well."

"haha, seungmin seizing the opportunity," felix commented, "but honestly, i can't even imagine him naked. like, he looks so serious.."

"really? he looks like one of jisung's anime guys to me. i almost imagine him in a yaoi series," hyunjin joked and all three laughed.

"ugh, my life is ruined," jisung exclaimed without changing his position. he was set on hiding until he was sure there was no chance of crossing paths with minho anymore.