38

"minho," chan stopped his friend in the corridor, "can i ask you something?"

"sure, hyung, go ahead," the boy politely smiled and put his phone in his pocket.

"are you.. having sex with people for money?," chan dropped the bomb and waited for the reply.

"i am," minho admitted while looking at the other's eyes and then dropped his gaze modestly.

"was that how you met jisung?"

"yes. why are you asking about this?"

the older nodded to himself. it was hard to believe, mostly because he hadn't known anything about that up until now. he licked his lips.

"because you told me that he doesn't want to date you. and i wanted to help you but when i started asking questions, this is what i learned," chan explained, trying to keep himself calm. he didn't know how to act. there wasn't anything inherently bad about what he was doing, just a little too eccentric for most people, "don't you think that this may be the reason why jisung doesn't want to date you?"

~

as soon as minho opened the door and dori ran into the corridor, jisung picked the cat up and scratched its ear.

"hey, i missed you," the guest exclaimed and untied his shoes with one hand so that he would keep holding the animal with the other.

"um, hi to you too," minho closed the door and turned around to look at the boy and the cat that were cuddling right in front of him.

"oh hey," jisung chuckled and looked to the other expectantly.

"did your friends tell chan about my job?," minho deadpanned and started going towards the couch. jisung stopped in his tracks, getting confused, "he asked me if i was selling my body."

"i didn't know about that.. i didn't think felix would tell him, i'm so sorry.."

"oh, so felix told him?"

"probably," the younger said, "he is the only one who might talk to chan.. but i'm sure he thought that he knew.."

"well, he did not," minho stated and opened the door to the living room, signalling to jisung to enter.

"oh shit. sorry, i didn't think he would find out like this.. but i'm sure felix didn't tell him on purpose."

"it doesn't matter now," minho licked his lips with an unreadable expression and plopped down on the couch. he wasn't annoyed or angry, just some sort of unsatisfied with what had happened.

"why didn't you tell him? i thought you guys were friends?," jisung sat down too and put the cat in the middle.

"we are. but i didn't want to risk it," the older shrugged, "many good people are narrow-minded.. this is why my parents don't know either."

jisung's eyes widened. he thought minho would tell anyone he could about this just like how he was super honest with him.

"they don't?"

"no. why would i tell them that? they think i'm working at a restaurant," the older smiled, "it's not a problem that he knows. but he was also asking me about why we're not dating. can you give me an honest answer on that?"

jisung's eyes stared at the floor and he smacked his lips together.

"just tell me. it makes no sense to me that you come here three times a week and play with my cats, even though you're clearly allergic," minho leaned back and smiled at the confusion he saw in the other's eyes.

it was obvious that jisung genuinely liked the cats but his eyes became red and his nose was runny after playing with them for a while.

"because if we date, three times a week won't be enough," jisung explained without looking at the other.

"does that mean what i think it does?"

the younger nodded.

"you do know that i need this job to survive, right?," minho seriously returned.

"i'm sorry, but this isn't survival. it's luxury."

"if i quit i'll have to send my cats to live back with my parents. and this isn't a sacrifice i'm willing to make. would you like them to leave?"

jisung shook his head, "don't you think it might be dangerous to have sexual intercourse with so many people?"

minho bit his lip, "look, it really is, but i'm taking all precautions. i'm also getting tested very often. and you know, my clients aren't very active in bed outside of being with me."

"are they good?"

"some better, some worse. but they are rich people who either date people they don't have sex with, or they're lonely as hell," the older tried to make that sound encouraging but jisung recognised himself in one of the groups and frowned.

"so you have fun with some of those horny loners?," jisung returned with disgust.

"it's just sex. it stays in the bedroom," minho simply responded, "sometimes it feels good, sometimes not so much."

"oh, so you do like it? fucking other people?"

"i want to date you. not some 'horny loner'," minho smirked and neared the other.

"i can't wait for you here while you roll in bed and have the time of your life getting dicked by some rich prince charming," jisung seriously uttered.

"i don't understand what the problem is," the older softly spoke as he put his hand on his guest's thigh, "i only want you."

"yeah? then why don't you want to give up that disgusting job?," jisung called out, "you don't want to have sex with just me, do you?"

"yes, i do. i just can't right now," minho plainly responded. there was no way to provoke him, "it's just a job. you needn't look further than that."

"why is that whore job so important to you? is one person not enough to you?"

"no, jisun-"

"what exactly do you want me to do? take care of the cats while you're having steamy, sweaty, amusing sex with someone else-," the tone of jisung's voice was getting more and more high-pitched and louder.

"i didn't know you felt that way..," minho sadly hummed, causing the other to stop talking.

"yes i do! and that's honestly such a filthy thing to do for money! it's.. repulsive," jisung shook his head but didn't receive an answer so he looked to the other to see minho's gaze fixed into one spot on the table in front of them.

his eyes were glossy and his cheeks were getting heated up while his jaw was clenching a little.

in a split second, jisung attacked minho with a kiss, pushing his whole body onto his forcefully. the older responded to the kiss and carefully placed his hand on the boy's cheek.

jisung bit his lip, touched his chest and neck and almost lied on top of him on the couch. minho's hands carefully found jisung's waist and felt the belt that was hugging it before moving down to the oversized cargo pants underneath.

jisung settled into minho's lap and started sucking on his bottom lip very intently. he touched his host's thigh and slid his hand towards where his sweatpants were starting, then finding a position at the sides of his fit body, suitable to take the garment off.

minho didn't protest against any of this, he just squeezed the two ass cheeks that were on his thighs and kept kissing.