⚔️1⚔️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕨𝕤

Authors POV

Jae-bong had just gotten out of his car which was also in front of his mansion, heavily guarded with security since this is his home.

Yun Jae-bong, the top most powerful leader out of all Asia, the biggest and baddest since he was 16 years old.

He's built everything from then and now, made his own family and empire, he's now in his 50's, three children, the youngest being Dae-Hyun who is 16, the middle child being Jungwon who is 20, and the oldest girl Chaewon being 24.

He walked up the grand stairs entrance to his house and the guards opened the door after bowing.

Everyone was happy to see the boss, still in great shape even though he's now 50.

"Mr.Yun, welcome home", said Ace, one of the bosses main bodyguards who stays in the house to keep watch and protect the children.

"Thank you Ace, where is my family", Jae-bong asked with an raised eyebrow, "Right here, welcome home", said his wife, Chae-sun.

"Ah, nice to see you all my wonderful children", he says before kissing his wife, all the kids making a grossed out face.

"Oh hush, this will be you one day, anyways, I have something very important to announce to the main members of Yang Dynasty, the meeting starts soon so we shall be heading to the meeting room", he explained.

Soon everyone was there, only a few guards stood outside the house still in order to still have protection but many were pulled from their duties to attend the meeting.

"As you all know, I am now 50 years old,  I'm not the same I used to be anymore due to old age either", Jungwons father announces from his chair, he fiddled with his ring that gave him power over his group.

The tension grew in the room as they all sat and waited patiently for his next few words, many hoping it wouldn't mean what they thought it would, Jungwon just confused by what he may mean.

"I've decided.....", he started and everyone was already feeling nervous, "To retire from my position as the boss of Yang Dynasty", he says and everyone started freaking out.

"Boss, you can't, if word gets out we'll be targeted!!", one of the body guards says, "This will put the Yang Dynasty in danger!?", another one shouted before everyone started to openly speak their opinions.

Panicked voices lapping over one another while Jungwon understood where his father was coming from, the older he got the less he'd be able to do for the gang in the first place.

Especially carrying out mission, "Hush!", Jungwon says angry because of all the overlapping speaking, everyone got quiet, also quiet annoyed how he ordered them around.

"Let father speak", Chaewon says pitching in and the attention went back to the man who sat with his elbows on the table and his hands folded together with half his face being hidden by them.

"I am already aware of the targets that are on our backs, especially the with Kimsuel gang, so, I've decided to pick one of my children who I see as most trustworthy to take my place, and I know you guys aren't going to enjoy this decision", Jungwons father stated.