⚔️12⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚: 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥.𝟛

Warning ⚠️:
Smut
Fluff
Grinding
Slight dirt talk
Hard/soft sex
Praise kink
Penetration
Nipple play
Blow job
Hand job
Fingering
Eating out

Authors POV

The side mission successfully went well, meaning Jungwon could now do whatever he thought was ok to do now since the side mission was complete.

What he wanted to do now was get into the man's house, which would definitely be easy.

He needed to get in so he could know the environment when he has to kill him and to snoop around.

The only thing Jungwon would allow was minor touching or kissing, no penetration especially since he was still a virgin and had a boyfriend.

He didn't really want to do the kissing but Ace said it was necessary so he didn't suspect anything, and Ace knows that Jason loves playing the good guy look so he wouldn't force Jungwon into sex.

Right now he was currently leaning against Jason's chest, Jungwon is a very good actor, that's why he's usually the main spy on most undercover missions.

He quick thinking so say if he got caught doing something suspicious he could easily cover it up and convince the person it was something else.

"I don't want to leave yet, can't you just let me stay with you a little longer", Jungwon pouts and Jason smiles at him, Jungwons role is to act like a desperate person but also a strong role model.

Jason loves desperate people who he thinks had never gotten into a relationship.

He thinks it makes it easier to sway his prey into thinking he likes them when all he wants is a little fun before he dumps them.

"I'm a busy person James", Jason says back as he taps under the boys chin, "But you promised to make time for me remember", Jungwon said back with a sigh and a pretend sad face, "Alright fine, how about you come to my house then", Jason suggests.

'Damn that was easy', Jungwon thought to himself before giving Jason a happy face, "Your allowing me in your house?", Jungwon said with a bright smile, anyone would think he actually liked Jason with how good he is at pretending.

But only his closest friends could tell when he was pretending or not, same with Jay.

"Of course, I do like you remember", Jason flirted faking it, Jungwon was internally laughing, the trickster is getting tricked, the player is getting played, how fun.

"Y-you do", Jungwon forcefully blushed, he wanted to throw up on himself that was sooo cringey, and yea he could make himself flustered, it's called ACTING "I wouldn't lie to you beautiful", Jason said, 'I can't believe people actually believe these words', Jungwon says to himself.

Soon they pulled into a luxurious stone driveway to a very modern looking house, the security guards for Jungwon followed them as their supposed to.