⚔️2⚔️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤

Jungwons POV

It's been a week since I've been announced as the new leader of the Yang Dynasty, many still scowls at me when I walk past.

Many do not like me and the fact that I now am the boss of their very existence itself, but there are some who still likes me.

Right not I was in the car, I had to go meet up with my father's cousin, he was also a gang leader.

It would be my first meeting with another hand boss as the boss of one of the top mafias in the world, it made me nervous.

"Boss, we are here", the driver announced, we had arrived in front of Club Sinner, the club that was once owned by my father which has now been passed onto me.

One of my bodyguards came and opened the door for me, I stepped out before putting on my blue Gucci glasses, as I started walking into the club I already heard the music that was booming inside.

When we got in the music only grew louder, streets by doja cat was currently playing, I walked over into the V.I.P section, "Nice to see you cousin", the man said with a smirk.

He was currently getting a lap dance from one of the strippers, I sat down on the red velvet leather booth seats and one of the servers inside the club immediately gave me what seemed like whiskey.

"We're here for business, this isn't a family reunion so get on with it", I told him ready to get this over with.

"Oh come on, is this how you treat all of your hyungs hm, I haven't seen you since you were 10, I always knew it'd be you next in line, your sisters too spoiled", he said.

"Im sure you didn't call this meeting to talk about family so get to the point or I'm leaving for you waisting my time", I said to him picking up the glass of whiskey.

"Oh fine, I wanted to try a partnership between our gangs, Esco has recently been targeting you guys, also our products being sold together could-", I cut him off.

"You mean he's after you, Yang Dynasty had never been one of his targets, only your gang, partnership is only for your own benefit, im not going to purposely add another one of many targets on my back just because you want to save your own ass", I explained to him and he looked dumbfounded.

I saw right through his plan, he's always been a scammer, one of the reasons he was kicked out of the gang after he had been dealing under the table and my father found out about it, he's lucky to be alive.

"Oh come on, we're still family so we're basically supposed to help each other right!?", he said starting to get a bit angry.

"I'm sorry Do, but you haven't been family since the day my father found out about your secret that put us in danger, we're different people now, you brought this upon yourself when you didn't give him his drugs and money back, you fucked this up yourself so how about fix it yourself also, you can see yourself out", I told him and he glared at me.

"Your just like your father, you selfish asshole, I'm still blood related to you", he said and I couldn't help but chuckle at that, "Like that means something to me, I don't even know you", I told him.