⚔️17⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕤

Authors POV

Jungwon laid in bed, he hasn't moved since yesterday morning, he stayed in bed all day, not eating any food Heeseung brought in for him.

It was making everyone even more worried, it's only been a day since he told Jay to leave but his condition was already the worst it could be.

He stayed in bed, crying, sleeping, washing up only to change into the clothes Jay left behind, his heart was beyond broken.

But he still loved him so much and he hated himself for it, he wondered why it had to end that way.

Why couldn't he have just been a normal person, none of this would've happened if he was just a normal person and not a spy.

Not just was Jungwon affected, everyone was, their leader wasn't functioning anymore which messed up the flow of things but Minghao mostly kept it in order.

The team had to do way more work with their leader basically absent, Jungwons brought visited and tried to comfort him, but Jungwon didn't react at all, he seemed so empty inside it was almost scary, no it was scary.

He almost seemed as if he wasn't breathing and that his soul was gone, and he was nothing but an empty shell.

For once, Jungwon got up, he went downstairs surprising but also scaring everyone who saw him, he looked like a walking zombie, they felt so bad for their leader but they couldn't do anything to help.

Mingyu saw him and followed him, wondering where he was going, Jungwon lead him down to the basement where all the drugs and other things were being stored.

Workers were confused as to why he was down there, Jungwon grabbed a pack of drugs before going back upstairs.

"Jungwon", Mingyu called, now wanting intervene, he didn't want Jungwon to start using dangerous drugs, especially at such a young age.

Jungwon didn't answer as he continued to walk, Mingyu grabbed him and Jungwon roughly pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me", Jungwon told him in a cold tone surprising Mingyu, "Jungwon that isn't good for you",Mingyu tells him and Jungwon lets out a chilling chuckle.

"I know that, fuck off and go do your job", he says before continuing to head back upstairs to his room.

His word's definitely hurt Mingyu, but Mingyu knew he wasn't in the right state of mind and he didn't mean it, he sighed before going to find Heeseung.

"He's staring to use substances", Mingyu says and the whole team looked at him shocked, "It's only the second day, already?", Chan said worriedly.

"I'm afraid hes already changed into what we didn't want to happen", Ace said with a sigh, they couldn't prevent him from doing it even if they tried.

"I feel so bad for him, he really did love Jay, and he was just another spy", Felix says sadly.

As they spoke, Jungwon was already smoking his pain away, luckily it was only weed for now, a common drug that didn't do too much harm.