⚔️9⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕

Authors POV
Warning:
Killing
Bdsm
Very Steamy
Daddy kink
Pet play
Dirty talk
Degrading kink
Handjob
Thigh riding
Praise kink
But also fluff lol
(Leave comments on your thoughts 😉)

POW!, the gun set off hitting the man in his foot, "How long did you think you'd get away with stealing my money", The boss said with a smirk.

Another member of one of the smaller gangs had been killing and stealing money and pinning it in other people, once the smaller gang boss found out he notified Jungwon.

Which is why we are where we are.

"P-please!, I have children, I was only trying to get a little extra money for them", The man lies, he didn't give one shit about his family.

"Ugh, you know I'm really tired of that old lie, and I don't really like it when people play with the lives of their innocent children", Jungwon said said as he tapped his gun on the man's thigh.

"What?", the man says, "Your not the only one using that excuse, it's quite popular lately", Jay said as he stood by the door.

"Who the hell were you selling my guns too, and why did you think it was ok to steal my money, I pay all of you generously so that if you ever retire, you can be a millionaire on your own, I hate greedy pigs like you who can't wait, now you'll never get it because you'll die before you do", Jungwon said looking back at the thief with a smirk before glaring at him.

"Wait what!?-", he was cut off by the sound of Jungwon gun, hitting him straight in the head, "Come on", Jungwon said to Jay before they left the torture room.

"Clean up the trash", Jungwon told the clean crew when they walked out the door, "Yes sir!", they said before entering the room they came in.

"Boss, I have some really fucked up news, come down to the gun room", Seonghwa's voice was heard in his ear piece, Jungwon sighed.

"I swear if it's another traitor from one of these small gangs I'll literally kill all of them", Jungwon said, he was very pissed, because he's still fairly new too this and only two months into being boss, many are getting out of line thinking they can get away with it.

News around the new cold blooded boss hadn't reached the smaller gangs, not yet, but Jungwon would soon be making it clear that he doesn't tend to fuck around.

"Don't stress yourself too much ok", Jay tells him in the soft tone that he only had for Jungwon and a few others.

"I won't", Jungwon said with a brief smile as he kissed the male on the lips, it was small and quick since they had stuff to do.

Once they reached the gun room Seonghwa, Hyunjin,Sunwoo,Kai,Chanhee,Ni-ki and Yuna were in there too.

"Someone killed Rico", Seonghwa said once he sat down, "Oh my god you have to be fucking kidding me", Jungwon said with a groan as he put his hands on his face.

"That means we'll have to find someone else to finance the money and the funds, also making the checks for everyone", Seonghwa said with a sigh.

"Do we know who killed him to begin with", Jungwon asked, "Already dealt with that Yuna said with a smirk", Sunwoo let out a small chuckle at her words.

"This week is just sooo busy, now we have to find a new CFO, so stressful", Jungwon said, "We'll try some out,check their backgrounds and stuff too before we allow them to work with us also", Chanhee said.