⚔️10⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕥.𝟙

Authors POV

Jungwon was currently in the info room with Hyunjin and a few other including Jay of course.

"So we have to assassinate Mr.Cole, apparently he's claiming to reveal some very threatening info about our mafia, he's also been doing things we don't allow in our mafia like gambling, killing innocent people and worst of all, killing or sex trafficking children luckily he doesn't know anyone who's apart of the new bosses team including the boss himself so going undercover should be easy, also he stole our family heirloom, ", Kai said as he was my info person about what's happening outside the gang that can cause us threat.

Also very smart and a good spy.

"We can't just openly kill him because he's always heavily guarded by his bodyguards, and it's too risky trying to just break into his house or something since he's very smart and basically never home anyways", Chanhee said.

"In fact he still thinks your father is in charge", Hyunjin adds, "Ok so that means that Lia, or one of our other assassins can do the job", Jungwon asked and everyone in the room gave him kind of an awkward smile.

"What", Jungwon asked after seeing their weird expressions, "Well you see....", Changbin said scratching the back of his neck.

"It has to be you", Kai said, "Why me?", Jungwon asked even more confused, "Well the only way to get his attention and get somewhere alone with him is through you, because your his type", Seonghwa said, "What", Jungwon said confused.

"You have dimples, a nice face, a cute smile, a slim waist, and pretty eyes, also your feminine", Hyunjin tells him.

"Alright I get it, so what's the plan then", Jungwon asked Ace, Ace was more like his second hand man, so if Jungwon was ever out of the house he'd be in charge.

"He's going to Hose Casino on Saturday, you and a few other members will go also, your projective is to get close to him after two days, he's pretty much a fuck boy so he'll easily like you after two days", Ace tells him.

"After getting close to him you have to find a way to get his trust, this process could take about a week or two depending on how fast this goes, don't worry though because you'll always have Jay with you, Your undercover name is going to be James Kim, he's smart but he's also a bit slow so you still have to be careful and patient, if you rush anything he'll definitely suspect something weird is going on, you'll have to spend a lot of time with him throughout the week or weeks, this is a very important and big mission so we have to make sure we play this game right or we'll lose", Ace explained as he had his clip board and a pencil behind his ear.

"You'll be wearing a small ear piece since a wire would be too risky, your role is your a famous singer, the tech team already out out fake articles and stuff just in case he looks you up. You'll have Keeho and Jay with you at all times, I will mostly be the one talking to you through the ear piece, the ear piece is very small and it won't fall out unless you actively take it out so there's no way he should notice it", Ace said as he looked at his clipboard as everyone listened.

"Just in case anything goes wrong the assault team will be in an undercover van, we'll always have you guy's location", He ended off with.