⚔️7⚔️

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥
Warning ⚠️:
Abuse
Steamy

Jungwons POV

The torture session had went like how it did yesterday, she was dedicated and loyal to whoever her boss was because she would reveal anything important.

I'll give her three more days until she dies.

I was already upset about the fact that we still haven't gotten anything from her, I wanted to go up to my room and and cuddle with Jay but I was greeted in the main living room by my father.

He told me to follow him into his bedroom and I did, he shut the door behind him and I stood there uncomfortable, out of everyone I didn't want to see him at all, I'd rather see Gong then him.

"I remember saying your bodyguard shouldn't be in your room", Myfather said harshly with an angry expression.

"Why not?, It's not like I'm sleeping with him, I'm not sleeping with anyone",I said with a roll of my eyes.

"Your lucky I'm in no position anymore to fire him, I will not allow you to date your bodyguard",my dad said making me angry.

"Oh so Chae can go and sleep with any guy or woman she wants in the house, gets knocked up 3 times and had an abortion 2 times and the kid she has now she doesn't care about, and did you forget your making me take care of a child that's her own?, but I can't have one person who actually makes me feel better!?", I said with a huff, my sister was indeed a whore, and I never got along with her anyways so I didn't like her.

"That's differ-", "Because I'm gay?, that makes zero sense, if anything you should be yelling at her but you don't do anything even though she's obviously being a whore", I said, my father was actually surprised at how rude I was being to him, since I'm usually always so respectful.

Soon that shock turned into a huge amount of anger, he once again had laid his hands on me,   after laying a few good painful slaps or punches he grabbed the me by my throat gripping it harshly.

I felt my breathe being taken away from me as he squeezed hard.

He didn't care at all at the fact that I looked so scared and betrayed, tears brimming my eyes, "You listen to me, don't ever talk about your sister like that, she has her reasons, your now the boss of this place so act like it!, your not supposed to be ruining my reputation like this!!", he said now yelling at me as he got angrier.

"Well it's not like I wanted to be anyways", I told him coldly in a very small barely auditable tone, my lip was bleeding, my cheek hurt and I had been punched in the ribs a few good times to where I felt like I could just fall if my father let go, or I'd throw up soon.

"If I see him in your room again, it'll be worse, get out of my face", my dad said pushing me out of the room, I almost fell flat on my face but luckily I was able to grab one of the walls before he did.

"Jungwon!?", as small voice was heard, someone carefully grabbed me gently, "What happened to you?", Felix's worries voice asked.

"I'm fine Felix, I'm going to my room, I don't want anyone bothering me this time", I said as I slowly walked to the elevator to go up to my room, clutching his my rib cage in pain, it burned and stung.