⚔️15⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘
Don't forget to comment!

For info in the chapter: Big 10 in Asia

Yuta- Japanese Mafia leader, Rank 2 Age 27

Mai- Vietnam Mafia  leader, Rank 3 Age 34

Bali- leader of the Indian mafia, Rank 4 Age 30

Xiaojun- Chinese Mafia leader, Rank 5 Age 23

Lu Ching- Taiwan Mafia leader, Rank 6 Age 29

Prince- Thailand Mafia leader, Rank 7 Age 20

Kesuma- Singapore Mafia leader, Rank 8 Age 33

Siti- Malaysia Mafia Leader, Rank 9 Age 50

Bayani- Philippine Mafia Leader, Rank 10 Age 28

Authors POV

It's been a few days since the incident and Jungwon wasn't doing any better but he knew he had to get back to work.

So he's been working doing what he's supposed to, but like usual Jay is still worried about his boyfriend.

As of now they were out to collect some money from the gangs product locations, as they entered the place they were greeted by the third family boss.

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it, how are you doing little one", She says to her cousin with a smile, although that man was not his father, and neither were his sister or mother, everyone else who he's related to is people he's actually related to.

"Fine, a little tired", he said only halfway telling the truth, "Anyways, here's your drop off, take care of yourself", she tells her cousins and he nods before they left.

"Hello", Jungwon said answering the phone when it rang, "When you can please see me, I have some very disturbing news", Kai said from over the phone.

"Fuck things just keep on getting worse don't they, alright but I won't be free for the next few days", Jungwon tells him.

"That's fine, I know your busy", Kai said and they hung up shortly after, "Take me to the Kage house, we have a meeting to attend at 10", Jungwon said once he was in the car.

"Right away Sir", Chan said as he started to pull out of the parking lot, "We have to be careful with them, although I don't like them they're just as dangerous as I am", Jungwon told everyone in the car.

"I just hope the meeting goes well, it's always some bullshit with them", Ace said already annoyed and they haven't even got there yet.

The kage house is the house of the Japanese Shadow gang, they're rank is second after the Rose Mafia, which means they're salty as hell because of it.

There are only 10 big Mafias in all of Asia, there's a Japanese group, The Korean group, the Vietnamese group, the Malaysian group, China, Taiwan, India, Thailand, the Philippines and Singapore.