⚔️16⚔️

𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝕌𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤

Authors POV

Jungwon was currently in his room crying, he probably just got the worst news he's ever heard.

He was heartbroken and didn't know what to think after what Seonghwa told him, he didn't want to believe it he really didn't.

Suddenly the door opened revealing his boyfriend who rushed to Jungwons side, "Kitten what's wrong?", Jay asked him confused as to why he was crying.

Jay set his hand on the males leg in a comforting manner before Jungwon pushed him away confusing him.

"Baby what's wrong?", Jay asked again worried, "You", Jungwon says with a sniff moving away from him making Jay confused.

"What did I do?", he says even more confused, "Y-you.... Lied", he says before he started to cry more.

"Baby what are you talking about", Jay said, he was confused on why he was acting this way, "Don't act stupid", he tells him, "What are you taking about", Jay said as he sighed getting a bit frustrated his boyfriend wouldn't listen to him.

"You.... You've been a spy, this whole time", Jungwon said and Jays heart immediately dropped, out of all things, he didn't think that that's what he was crying about.

He found out?, how?, "Jungwon listen-", "No!, you lied to me, you played me, you pretended to like me! You pretend to care about me, you played with my feelings, you even took my virginity..", Jungwon said as he breaks down more.

Jay looked down at his lap in shame, he didn't want him to know about that, he thought he could hide it.

"I can't believe you, I let you in my home when you've been a spy this whole time!?, I laid in bed with you, I gave you my smile, I gave you my hugs, I let you kiss me and I thought you loved me!, but it was all an act.... How could you", Jungwon says before he started to get angry.

"Baby please listen to me..", Jay pleads but Jungwon shakes his head standing up, "No I don't want to hear it, leave", Jungwon tells him and Jays heart drops more.

"Wait, can you please listen to me?, please", Jay asked standing up and grabbing his hands, Jungwon didn't look him in the eye.

He felt betrayed and heart broken, he loved Jay, so he couldn't kill him, and instead just asked him to leaves

"Please, stop pretending and go, I already know", He says as he sniffs, "Jungwon I'm not pretending, I promise", Jay said with hurt in his voice.

"I don't want to speak with you anymore, I'm not killing you so just go!", he said annoyed as he pushed Jay away from him.

"Jungwon, I do really love you, I can explain everything just please don't make me go",  Jay says as he now started to cry, "I don't believe it! You lied to me for months!, please....just go Jay, I don't want you here anymore, I can't trust you", Jungwon tell him.

"Ok then.....I'll go, I'm sorry, I really do love you and I never meant to hurt you, but I'll go", Jay said as they were both crying, Jay sighed wiping his eyes before he left.

Once he did, Jungwon fell to the ground, he cried heavily even hiccuping as he did, he felt like his heart was ripped out of his chest, he felt empty and felt nothing but sorrow and betrayal.

Started to yell, it hurt so bad, the one he trusted and loved so much ended up being a spy for the enemy.

His first time being in a relationship was with him, he was there for him, he told him secrets, he laughed with him, kissed him, and it was all a lie?

He hated himself so much, how could he be so dumb, was everything just s lie?

Did he really not mean it when he toke him he loved him, he even gave him his body, he felt disgusting.

His brain hurt as the tears didn't stop, he sat by the nightstand and cried until he fell asleep on the floor.

Skip

Jungwon woke up on his bed, confused as to how he looked around the room before he saw Heeseung, "You're up", He says.

Jungwon didn't say or do anything as he just laid back down, Heeseung didn't like seeing him like this.

It pained him as he couldn't even imagine how hard it was to find out his lover was the enemy, Heeseung couldn't even say sorry, knowing it would only hurt him more.

He sighs as he leaves the boy alone and exited the room, the rest of the team was outside the door.

"Is he alright", Felix asked with a sniff, "No, he won't talk, and it looks as if all his feeling are just....gone, he doesn't even seem like he's there anymore", Heeseung said before he started to cry.

Ace grabbed his boyfriend bringing him into a huge hug, "I can't believe it.... Are you sure Seonghwa?", Hongjoong asked as his eyes were red from crying and Seonghwa sadly nods.

"I checked and made sure it was authentic, I'm sorry", He says, this didn't just affect Jungwon, it affected everyone but it hurt the leader the most.

Everyone knew he loved Jay. And they swore Jay had felt the same until s while ago.

"He's going to be out for a while, so for now stop all the trades and clear off anything he has to do, we should give him a few weeks, or even months, if he isn't well by then me and Ace will cover for him until then", Minghao says and everyone nods.

Jungwon just laid there doing nothing, it was quiet, but his mind raced, still in denial, wishing it was all just some sort of bad dream.

He got up and went to his closet to change clothes, and he saw that Jays clothes were still there, he started to cry again as he grabbed one of his shirts.

Even though he was heartbroken he put it on anyways, even though Jay lied it brought him comfort, if only this was all a bad dream.

He could wake up laying next to Jay who'd be smiling at him, he could kiss him and hug him, tell him he loved him and everything would be fine, but it wasn't, not even close.

I'm so sorry guys, it will get better I promise!!