Authors Note

Hello friends. I'm writing this note because I basically went on hiatus from writing this for years with no reason. Sorry about that one.

I stopped writing this because I simply got out of that phase in my life and entered something new. I got into new media, started writing other fanfics and also an original novel in the meantime. So yes, I've still been writing on the sidelines.

This silly, badly written fanfic had 40k reads when I halted its completion. Now it has 70k, basically double what it had before. And it's still getting reads and saves, which is awesome! So thank you!

So will Thunderbird be getting its long awaited big finish??? I say YES!

Thanks for the support along the way, for all the reads and saves, and all the nice comments. I'll try my absolute best to continue the story!

Quick PSA: the following bits of the book will probably be written MUCH better than the previous chapters, (at least I hope so), as I've definitely improved since I stopped writing this.

I can't promise I'll definitely finish it, but I'll do what I can. Thanks again for all the love :)

- Nico (author)

(EDIT: i might also go back and change some older chapters to fix certain scenes I didn't like, or possibly add a few chapters especially in the beginning)