Twins! Watch Out!!

(Continuation of B-Day boy from forever ago)

⚠️ Contains topics such as underage drinking, smoking and weed usage. I do not condone this ⚠️

Cheers filled the van as the only sober person (Ray) was driving the Chaos Group to the beach. It was 1am and Katsuki had decided this was the best birthday ever. Renay and Raphael decided to blow up a giant unicorn float and fall asleep on it, Sero and Denki were cuddling on beach towels while Iida and Rayman were smoking a joint. Momo, Mina and Jiro were making sand castles and Bakugo was swimming around the unicorn float making sure it didn't float away.

Soon enough everyone was on the sand roasting marshmallows, drunk and high out of their minds. Luckily no one drove home, but they all slept in the van, as well as the twins and Shinso sleeping in the water on the float.

~Next Day~

"Reporting now! There are three children stranded in the ocean! Apparently they fell asleep and can't get off the floatation device! What's this? Pro Hero ALLMIGHT has come to- WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE TOOK ONE LOOK AT THEM AND LEFT-"

"Dadzawa is gonna be pissed" Renay frowned, receiving 2 nods of agreement.

"Ren? Rex? Shin?" Eri's voice called from a boat.
"Eri-Chan!" The three grinned as they joined her on the boat.

"Dadzawa said you in trouble." The innocent child exclaimed.

"FU-" Raphael groaned

Two characters in one day? Yeah! I missed writing lol!

Bye guys

~Author