Well, Shit.

"Renay....." a faint voice called.

"Fuck off prick." The girl muttered to them. Then it hit her. Seriously someone hit her. "Ow! What the fuck!"

"Good. Now that you're awake, you have legally been declared dead. Wanna prove to your friends that you're alive?" Rex asked her. "Just to fuck with them, we dress exactly the same, and I have a binder and scissors for you."

"Ooohhh!" Ren, not even mad that she was stabbed jolted up. "Yee lets do it."

The twins were now completely identical (more than before) also rocking a new hairstyle. Short and choppy, like they liked it.

"Hey Rex?" Ren asked. "Do you know where older brother is? I haven't seen him in a while."

"I don't know sadly Ren." Rex sighed. "I miss that fucker."

With that they went to UA high. (I should mention that Raphael is a vigilante not a villain-)

"Why does the campus look so dead? Almost like someone died." The two joked together.

They ran into someone who looked exactly like them.

"No way, Raymen!" The Twins Hughes their older brother. He could shapeshift, so he got in on the plan.

"Hey Todo-Kun!" Three voices say at the exact same time. They all sounded like her.

"Hey, you're supposed to be dead. Why are there three of you?" Todoroki said, on the brink of tears.

"What do you mean I'm supposed to be dead?" They all said in synch, tilting their heads.

"Renay. They said- how are you- fuck this!" Todoroki cried, pulling out his phone texting the group chat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IcyHate:
Come to the court yard.
All of you.
Bring a teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class 1-a all ran to the court yard, before sobbing and gasping.

"Renay.... I thought you were dead!" Mina screamd, hugging Ray.

"There are three of Renay." Deku spoke.

"I'm Renay." The one in the middle said.

"Ren! I thought we'd play this out more!" Rex and Ray pouted.

"Well I'm Raphael." The one on the right said.

"I'm Rayman!" The one on the left, the one Mina was hugging, spoke.

Mina let go of Ray, and hooked onto Ren.

"Or the the R siblings. Yes like team rocket!" The three spoke together.

Aizawa burst down the front door to the school, Midnight, Present Mic, and Robert in tow.

"Ren! Rex! Ray!" Robert hugged them.

"Uncle Robert!" The three yelled, Ray going back to his usual looks.

To be continued!

Hahaha
Suffer with
cliffhangers.