Nap.

"Have you guys ever noticed that Renay barley ever frowns?" Deku asked his classmates. Renay was getting coffee.

"Now that you mention it, I've only ever seen her smile. That's kinda strange." Mina commented.

Bakugo frowned, knowing what would happen next. They would ask Shinso to talk about her.

"Let's ask Shinso! He seems to knows more about her than we do!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Or we could leave it alone. If she wants to smile, fucking let her!" Bakugo exploded. (lol)

"...Nah." Todoroki shrugged.

They went to go see the purple hair person themselves, leaving Bakugo behind.

__When they made it to Shinso__

"Shinso! We've got a question!" Denki grinned, breaking into said boys dorm.

"Yeah? What is it?" The (best) purple haired boy asked, used to his antics.

"How come Renay is almost always happy?" The Pikachu boy asked, causing Shinso to freeze.

*Ding*

Shinso ignored them, and answered his phone.

Insomniac:
Two things.
1. We need a nap
2. Bring sweets.

Sleepy_Kitten:
On my way. Your
dorm or where?

Insomniac:
Living room. Hurry.
There is a ton of blood.

"I've got to go guys. Ren needs me." Shinso shooed everyone out of his dorm, grabbed a first-aid kit labeled 'sweets' and left his dorm

Unknown to him, the others sent Kaminari to follow him. Shinso, the great older sibling figure, hurried to the living room. Upon entering the living room, he seen Kaminari.

"Kaminari, this does not involve you. Leave." Shinso said, entering the room and shutting the door.

"Let him in Shin, he means no harm." The voice of Renay rang out. "Right Kami? We're just going to take a nap!"

The voice opened and Kaminari entered, shutting it behind him. He noticed her arms being wrapped in bandages.

"Renay, why are your arms wrapped? Do you have a quirk like Midoriya?" He asked.

"Nope, it's personal, but come on! Come lay down! I've been up all week, so my quirk is strong enough to knock out the school by now!" Renay's response left Kaminari on edge.

"What is your quirk and how does it work? I don't remember you ever telling us..." Kami asked, sitting down on the couch, where she and Shinso were.

"Oh, I put people to sleep! The longer I'm up the stronger my quirk gets. I have insomnia so I have a pretty powerful quirk! After in use it's contagious to anyone who stepped in the room and they will fall asleep! This will last for 5 hours." She responded, using her giant stuffed fox, that she lugged from her room, as a pillow.

The boys got comfortable, Denki at Renay's feet, and Shinso at her side on the ground.

"Ready?" Shinso nodded and denki gave a thumbs up. "Okay now sleep."

That is how Deku found them before deciding to curl up on the very huge couch. Then Sero, Mina, and Toru all curled up somewhere and slept.

Soon of all of 1-a was sleeping in the living room. (Mineta moves schools. He is now at an all boys school, girls distracted him.)

When none of the students showed up to mandatory night classes, Aizawa-sensi, against his will, went to find them. First he searched their dorms, and came up empty. He then searched the kitchen, men's restroom, and training grounds. Last place he checked was the living room, where all the students were sleeping.

He was exhausted, so he pushed a kid from a bean bag and fell asleep himself. Renay at this point woke up and grabbed herself coffee, bandages still on her arms.

This is how the 1-a's teachers found them. Renay's quirk had worn off, so they started taking pictures. Most gasped, because 2 insomniacs were asleep.

"Quiet down please. I don't think you wish to disturb them." Renay said from behind the teachers, sleep still in her eyes, a baggy t-shirt, bandages on her arms, glasses on her face and baggy pajama pants.

'She looks like a 10 year old' the teachers thought.

"Now, as for them missing class earlier, I take full responsibility and will personally teach them the lesson you had in store. Until then, please back away from the door and shut it. They're not going to be awake for another hour or so." Renay frowned, showing her seriousness. The teachers complied. "Mr. Hizashi Yamada, Ms. Nemuri Kayama, I have a few questions for you."

The two sweat dropped as the rest of the teachers left.

"Please follow me to the kitchen, that way we can discuss over a healthy dinner." Renay said, leading the teachers into the kitchen. "It's about your quirks. Do not be frightened. I'm curious, so I'm asking questions. Also do you like tacos?"

The teachers eased up, nodding their heads.

"Mr. Hizashi Yamada, how high does your quirk reach? Can it reach 19 Hz or lower?" The young girl asked, starting to cook food for the 3 teachers and class 1-a students.

"I suppose." The man said

"Ahh good. That means worst case scenario you could cause blurry vision without being heard at all. That means you could get away with going on discreet missions!" The girl grinned before she clapped. "Ms. Nemuri Kayama, how does your quirk work? We have similar quirks, but it seems yours works differently."

"You see my quirk works to put nearby people to sleep by exuding a sleep-inducing aroma from my body. My Quirk works better on males than females. Your quirk relies on your lack of sleep, while mine relies on my skin."

"Question 2. If someone is wearing a gas mask, could they escape your quirk? Mine works more so as a brain thing. It just knocks people out." The girl said fixing individual tacos, avoiding dairy products for her and a few other lactose intolerant students.

"I never thought about it... Usually criminals are not that clever..." The older female said. "Why are you so concerned?"

"All due respect ma'am, I have a belief that the school will soon be under attack." The teachers stiffened. "Now before you start to make any accusations, I patrol the school at night, and I've seen a man with blue hair just stand across the street and stare. I gave you those suggestions because I'm about to leave to go home for a while. Take good care of my acquaintances."

The girl was super serious at that moment, and the teachers took every word into account.

"Now, would you wake the others so we can eat tacos? It's super rude not to eat together!" The girl grinned, as if the conversation never happened.

2 updates in a week!
Noice if you see this.
it is literal angst.
~dumpster trash

(Before the
usj)