Halloween One shot

"GUYS! OVER HERE" A young boy, Denki Kaminari, dressed as a Pikachu yelled to his friends.

"FUCK OFF!" yelled a Pomeranian looking child, Katsuki Bakugo, he is dressed as a bomb.

"Bakugo! Watch your language!" A child dressed as Sonic scolded the bomb child. Tenya Iida was here

"Iida do you have to yell?" Asked a tiny broccoli. Great Izuku Midoriya is here now we're missing is Kirishima, Todoroki, Hitoshi, and Aizawa.

Kirishima came as Crimson Riot.

Hitoshi came as a zombie. Wait. That's just how he looks... Nevermind.

Aizawa-sensi came in a cat onsie. Oh my Irene, I need to grab the hose and spray the stray. Now we wait for Todoroki.

"I'm here." Todoroki came dressed as

"Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!" Came the laughter of others.

"Why not Elsa? I mean prince Zuko is great and all but... You're a cold hoe!" I laughed as he attempted to attack me.

"Renay I must ask you to NOT to say that aga.. is that a disco ball?" Iida said

"NO ITS AYOMA! DUDE WE'RE DOWN HERE!" I shouted to one of my favorite people. Wait. "Why are you a disco ball?"

"Because I can't stop twinkling.

_______________________________________

Renay awoke from her dream with a start. Who were those people? Was it a sugar induced hallucination? Now more awake she got dressed and banged on her fathers door, excited for Dia De Muertos because it is now 12am.

"PAPA LETS GO SEE THE GHOSTS!"
She yelled excitedly. Pulling on her boots and jacket.

"HURRY UP MIJA!" With that the family left the household.

Wassup peeps!
Happy late Halloween.
The girl is half Hispanic half Japanese and no I'm not Hispanic I study a lot of different things so sorry if the text is translated incorrectly!